Chat Clubs

BoldBeautifulBoaties # 3 PRIVATE - INVITES ONLY (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

zenjoe

zenjoe

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Originally posted by zenjoe

me is watching junior master chef and trying to finish off Hum safar Onu will kill me for beign slow

Hum safar? Is it a show or a movie? 
it is the pakistani original  version of which  IPPKND is loosely based but very well conceptualized the female lead is fantastic and only 25 episodes problem is its in urdu Onu gave me the link for some english wallahs for about 9 episodes
was supposed to have a break last week but Sandy came and office work trepled
so maybe during diwali

Oh you are in that part of the world...all well now? Heard there was a snow storm too.
25 episodes only; must be a crisp story then.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsStormChaserFairyLiquidSoap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BoldBeautifulBoaties # 3 PRIVATE - INVITES ONLY (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SeerialLoops

IF-Rockerz

SeerialLoops

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
ASR : Yay.  I did it.
Kushi : Selfish Dude.  Very Selfish
ASR : How dare you.  I am going to miss kiss you, if you call me names.
Kushi : Oh please.  What will you do after the miss kiss.  Run to the bathroom, come out and say I did it.
ASR : You and your lame jokes.  I wasn't talking about master bat .. never mind.  What ever.
Kushi : Oh Really.  What were you talking about.
ASR : I quit
Kushi : No you didn't.  You are taking a longish break.
ASR : Yes.  Long.
Kushi : As if you can do anything with Chotey stuff.
ASR : There you again with your lame jokes.
Kushi : You can save yourself the trouble.  IPK will end on Nov 23rd
ASR : Why. 
Kushi : Because I put my papers down on September 23rd.
ASR : How come I do not know this.  How can you do this.
Kushi : Why can't I.  Kya Faraq padtha Hai.
ASR : Faraq padtha Hai Dammit.  Faraq padtha hai.
Kushi : Why
ASR : Because so far I have been faraqing myself.  But I wanted to take a break, get lot of blood, and then faraq you.
Kushi : Faraq Me??.  Faraq You!!.  You are the reason I am still a kumari.  You selfish dude.
ASR : You are mean.  I will cry now.
Kushi : Anjali. ASR is taking your screen space and crying now.
Anjali : Chotey, let me cup your cheeks.
ASR : I QUIT DAMMIT.  I QUIT DAMMIT.  I QUIT DAMMIT.
LM : CUT IT DAMMIT.  CUT IT DAMMIT.  CUT IT DAMMIT.
Kushi : What The Dammit.  What The Dammit.  Aaj Mausam Hai Quitting Ka Dammit

zenjoeStormChaserFairyLiquidSoap

zenjoe

zenjoe

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stafhtad

ASR : I QUIT DAMMIT.  I QUIT DAMMIT.  I QUIT DAMMIT.
LM : CUT IT DAMMIT.  CUT IT DAMMIT.  CUT IT DAMMIT.
Kushi : What The Dammit.  What The Dammit.  Aaj Mausam Hai Quitting Ka Dammit

I can actually imagine even a stable headed guy like LM pulling his hair and banging his head against the wall yelling -Cut it dammit ...Enough is Enough!LOL

StormChaserSeerialLoopsFairyLiquidSoap

StormChaser

IF-Rockerz

StormChaser

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ASR4eva

Humsafar is a show. :)

Hi SwatiSmile
so is it any good? Is it same as the Pakistani drama?

I don't know..Haven't watched it but heard of it. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoops

FairyLiquidSoap

IF-Sizzlerz

FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged

me is watching junior master chef and trying to finish off Hum safar Onu will kill me for beign slow

Hum safar? Is it a show or a movie? 
it is the pakistani original  version of which  IPPKND is loosely based but very well conceptualized the female lead is fantastic and only 25 episodes problem is its in urdu Onu gave me the link for some english wallahs for about 9 episodes
was supposed to have a break last week but Sandy came and office work trepled
so maybe during diwali

Oh you are in that part of the world...all well now? Heard there was a snow storm too.
25 episodes only; must be a crisp story then.
hell no currently based in India but my office is global and we have extensive work with NYC office
so our workload tripled as the NY office depended on us for everything we are all owed a break which will never come and they may say take it during christmas as ifAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsStormChaser

asha...

IF-Rockerz

asha...

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Humsafar is a show. :)

Hi SwatiSmile
so is it any good? Is it same as the Pakistani drama?

I don't know..Haven't watched it but heard of it. Smile

Humsafar is awesome guys...it is everything IPK isn't.

Simply Realistic ! I haven't finished watching all the epis yet, but I like what I have watched. The actors are great too

FuzzbucketSeerialLoopsStormChaser

Ash95

IF-Dazzler

Ash95

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Hello my darlings after crying of buckets for Barun, poor  Barun how much his name has been tarnished by the PH , poor Barun stood up for all for the crazy writers doing their crazy job

On the other hand me thinks he wanted 2 months leave to promote his movie and the PH said no so he put up the papers ,and obviously for him they wont shut shop so new story lines new characters but viewers didnt want that and then r est is history

FuzzbucketSeerialLoopsasha...

---Nisha---

IF-Dazzler

---Nisha---

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
so just found out...akshay, deepali, gauti, barun are all leaving the show. LOL LOL
Not trying to be rude to those who are upset but damn. Everyone just got up one day and said thats it I am done. I mean seriously how is it that everyone is leaving at the same time.
And is it just me or is it highly unprofessional on Barun Sobti's part to leave the show that gave him so much like this on an indefinite break. Did he think about his co-star, Sanaya...what about her. What will she do all by herself on the screen?
BS left before once too for his movie...and yet again. I know before it was for his movie but still it was for some reason besides being sick and now he is just going on a break for an unstated amount of time because he feels like it? Dead If I still watched this show I would be livid. This man is a loser and i figured that out a long time ago. No offense friends, you know I am outspoken...not trying to offend anyone but this is the height of absurdity.
I can actually understand why he might want to quit the show considering how it is so boring and has no story whatsoever. They have utterly ruined the show since february so I get why he would want to leave, but if he wants to leave then just leave. Quit permanently, it is irresponsible to jerk your fans around like this. I was never really BS's fan...I never really thought he was that hot, but swetha and a lot of you other girls loved him. I didnt see it before, still dont and after this stunt I doubt I would watch any of his other shows.
And lastly the PH: what the f**k is wrong with them? They start a show and then a few months later get bored...lose interest so they just ruin the show. If BS is unprofessional then these people do not even know the meaning of professionalism. Now that they have qubool hai...they forgot about this show. Like before when geet was coming on and they wanted to start IPK...they forgot about geet too. Dead dont ever watch any show made by this PH guys. For real.
Qubool hai btw is a disgusting show. The girl Zoya has no sense of manners. She is so talkative...so much that you want to stab her or yourself so you dont have to listen to her yappering anymore. I mean she is so so so annoying that I had to scream the other day just to let my frustration out. The only reason I started watching that show was bc I didnt know 4Lions made it...it seems all the show I start to watch are made by 4Lions (arjun for ex which they ruined already even though its only been going on for 2-3 months). Plus, KSG was in this show and I figured why not give it a try, but damn that surbhi jyoti actress who plays zoya tests your patience. She is a terrible actress first of all..
And what is it with this PH? All their heroines are loud, annoying, stupid and their guys are quiet, rich, angry young man type. Can they think of nothing else? Do they live in a fairy tale? What about some real life characters? Why is everything so 2 dimensional with this PH? If Gul an idiot? Can she not comprehend reality...anything resembling real people, feelings, emotions? Dead Dead I am disgusted by this PH.
God this PH is earning such a bad name among people that I wonder if any IF fans will watch their shows again?

P.S. Lali, sorry I havent sent you the essay yet. I am not done actually. Still have one more paragraph to write and then apparently I need to improve my conclusion (the tutor at the writing center said my conclusion was weak even though I thought it was very touching. Amazing way to end an essay. He said it was repetitive.)

Edited by ---Nisha--- - 09 November 2012 at 5:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FuzzbucketSeerialLoops

Post Reply New Post

Go to top