Chat Clubs

BoldBeautifulBoaties # 3 PRIVATE - INVITES ONLY (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

StormChaser

IF-Rockerz

StormChaser

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stafhtad

Originally posted by ASR4eva

Totally agree with you Sudha! Clap
Thanks Swati.
How are you doing.
I made the same post in Dori and I dont think I will venture back in there that often.
I am completely busy kicking my behind for venturing into the forum last night at midnight.
I am a fool of the first order.
I cannot beleive educated girls and women are this attached and this illogical about a show and an actor.  Maybe I am the idiot, I don't know.

Oh I'm great. Much better away from IPK and the main forum I would say. How are you?
And I've not been to the Dori in quite some time. Just don't feel like. I guess I've moved on already and don't care about the show anymore.
And you're not an idiot. If you are then we all are. It's just that our fate was so bad that we got addicted to a show and everything related to it and now it's all over.
IPK, to me, feels like last century and what they're showing now is not IPK so I don't care about it. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaponicaSeerialLoopsFairyLiquidSoap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BoldBeautifulBoaties # 3 PRIVATE - INVITES ONLY (Page 4)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FairyLiquidSoap

IF-Sizzlerz

FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
sudha i was completely stunned last night the emotional outpouring the grief threats of hungerstrike suicide crying outside his house and i thought hang on these girls need to find their brains that they have lost somewhere
some posts were scary others ludicrous but when you look at their age i realize immaturity is responsible
throwing away your exams for this is really silly but then i am different am too pragmatic so never can understand celeb worship

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FuzzbucketJaponicaStormChaserSeerialLoopsasha...

StormChaser

IF-Rockerz

StormChaser

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

sudha i was completely stunned last night the emotional outpouring the grief threats of hungerstrike suicide crying outside his house and i thought hang on these girls need to find their brains that they have lost somewhere
some posts were scary others ludicrous but when you look at their age i realize immaturity is responsible
throwing away your exams for this is really silly but then i am different am too pragmatic so never can understand celeb worship

Completely agree...Sometimes it makes me laugh when  I see such posts and then I pity them..LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JaponicaSeerialLoopsasha...FairyLiquidSoap

asha...

IF-Rockerz

asha...

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged

Are we spamming this thread... hallelujah ! 

I think those crazy fans need a wake up call...they put Barun on such a high pedestal, the guy is a human for god's sake... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JaponicaSeerialLoopsStormChaserFairyLiquidSoap

asha...

IF-Rockerz

asha...

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

@ Bold... your kidding me... ShockedShockedShocked !

This is something serious...

Ash95

IF-Dazzler

Ash95

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Gosh I am 4 pages late humph

StormChaser

IF-Rockerz

StormChaser

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asha...

Are we spamming this thread... hallelujah ! 

I think those crazy fans need a wake up call...they put Barun on such a high pedestal, the guy is a human for god's sake... 

Hi! I'm Swati! Big smile In case you don't know my name.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FairyLiquidSoap

SeerialLoops

IF-Rockerz

SeerialLoops

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
I am watching BV and MB.  Enjoying both of them.
No where like how I used to enjoy IPK.  But they are doing justice to the characters.  BV infact has been so strong in making he heroine portrayed in such a classy way, I have been absolutely loving it for 6 months now.
I watched one episode of Qabool Hai.
What atrociousness.
The heroes brother is not a character but seems to be a caricature.  Yikes.
So what else are all the other BBBs watching.
Enough of IPK.  Let us move on.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

StormChaserFairyLiquidSoap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top