Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: bong.girl

I got lots of bangles. We have diwali night and  must wear traditional dresses. And must wear LOTS of bangles, so went and shopped for dozens of bangles. 

Oooh have fun... Is it Diwali today ? I love watching the fireworks ;)

I love bangles...have got a massive bangle holder with no more space ðŸ˜†. Have too many

Fuzzbucket thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I get so embarrassed when my colleagues ask me about the show. They are like, "So are you still watching that show , the one where you had a crush on the lead?"  In fact just today a friend asked and I told her that he isn't part of the show anymore.We have no one at work watching IPK. So all my frustration comes out on IF and you guys are forced to hear me rant even if you are unwilling listeners. I am the laughing stock because I am the youngest in my team and I watch all the pyar shows. IPK, Pyar ka Dard hai... so yeah they have a good laugh...

P.S Sudha, I will catch the FF soon.. I am sorry I couldn't read them during the weekend. Unforeseeable circumstances have kept me away from you guys.

onuuu ponnu! haven't seen you around for a bit now! happy diwali:) hope you are having fun and you have to tell me about some other show? pyar ka dard? i saw ishq rab say sona and it didn't look bad...have you seen it? and let me get you a link for zindagi gulzar hai! 
Fuzzbucket thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I am a closet IF member.  😆

hahaha me too. only my husband knows and he threatens to expose it every now and then :P 
blue.kindle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aisha, it is tomorrow. We have a Diwali night at work where you go decked up for the Puja.

Faiza, I hated that. It was a copy of Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam. I am watching Pyar Ka dard... I like the way they interact after marriage. What happened to Zindagi? Fawad...
Edited by bong.girl - 11 years ago
asha... thumbnail

Can't stand the forum... so much negativity !

I know Sudha and Onu are here...stop Hiding guys... ðŸ˜†
SeerialLoops thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hello Ian's Ex

How are you little one 😉
asha... thumbnail
Originally posted by: stafhtad

Hello Ian's Ex

How are you little one 😉

EX... ? ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜†

Im all good and you ? 

Are you home now ;), things better ?

BTW what show is Jenson in...LOL ? 
SeerialLoops thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aishu,
I was trying to get Hiru here and you know the rest.
Was busy yes.  You know😉
But Hiru Ki Bachhi is not coming to the chat thread.
She hates us.
She no love us anymore
Hrmph !!!

blue.kindle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I remember the first time I chatted with you all in one of the threads. I called BS egoistic and sarcastic. And his sarcasm is very hurting. And I had hordes of people trying to make me realize that I got him wrong. He isn't actually so. He always came across as this smug, so full of himself, egoistic sarcastic man. And now everyone seems to agree.

But I don't acre about that. What I care about is the show going off. I had lost all interest in the show. Now that I am interested again and  dying to watch a new love story the CVs/ PH are planning to end the show. This is not fair. It is unfair at so many levels. 
asha... thumbnail

I remember the first time I chatted with you all in one of the threads. I called BS egoistic and sarcastic. And his sarcasm is very hurting. And I had hordes of people trying to make me realize that I got him wrong. He isn't actually so. He always came across as this smug, so full of himself, egoistic sarcastic man. And now everyone seems to agree.

But I don't acre about that. What I care about is the show going off. I had lost all interest in the show. Now that I am interested again and  dying to watch a new love story the CVs/ PH are planning to end the show. This is not fair. It is unfair at so many levels. 

I still think he comes across as humble...yes he can be condescending at times ðŸ˜†

Since we're remembering old times...our friendship started when you called BS all those things above...remember ðŸ˜‰

Sudha: WHO IS JENSON...AND WHY DO YOU LOVE HIM SO MUCH...ANSWER ME DAMMIT :P !

Good post: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3289451
Edited by asha... - 11 years ago