BoldBeautifulBoaties # 3 PRIVATE - INVITES ONLY - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by asha...

Are we spamming this thread... hallelujah ! 

I think those crazy fans need a wake up call...they put Barun on such a high pedestal, the guy is a human for god's sake... 

Hi! I'm Swati! 😃 In case you don't know my name.
I am watching BV and MB.  Enjoying both of them.
No where like how I used to enjoy IPK.  But they are doing justice to the characters.  BV infact has been so strong in making he heroine portrayed in such a classy way, I have been absolutely loving it for 6 months now.
I watched one episode of Qabool Hai.
What atrociousness.
The heroes brother is not a character but seems to be a caricature.  Yikes.
So what else are all the other BBBs watching.
Enough of IPK.  Let us move on.
I watch MB sometimes too. And it is going really good. :)
Not a show I would get addicted to but it is nice.. :)
Hello BBBs ðŸ˜Š
I missed all the frenzy of BS leaving and IPK ending! Yeh kya ho raha hai? I am so confused! Is IPK really ending or people are assuming that after BS leaves, IPK any ways ends. The forum has gone berserk and I can't make any sense of it. Even US elections wouldn't have created so much buzz as Barun's exit has!😆
Originally posted by zenjoe

Hello BBBs ðŸ˜Š
I missed all the frenzy of BS leaving and IPK ending! Yeh kya ho raha hai? I am so confused! Is IPK really ending or people are assuming that after BS leaves, IPK any ways ends. The forum has gone berserk and I can't make any sense of it. Even US elections wouldn't have created so much buzz as Barun's exit has!😆
hey tigger🤗
even Romneys Nano second contemplation of a challenge did not bring in this much drama it was quite an event here and girls really need to find their brains they have misplaced somewhere soon or shudder to think of the fate of humanity for with girls like these who needs Men
me is watching junior master chef and trying to finish off Hum safar Onu will kill me for beign slow
Hey Swati!
Yeah, I can't even begin to imagine fangirls' plight on hearing such news! Are they holding up any well? Has the PH's office stoned yet or Gul reported being underground fearing the wrath of B's fangirls?😛
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

me is watching junior master chef and trying to finish off Hum safar Onu will kill me for beign slow

OMG! They're cooking is so amazing! Can't imagine that such young kids can cook so well!

Hey Swati!
Yeah, I can't even begin to imagine fangirls' plight on hearing such news! Are they holding up any well? Has the PH's office stoned yet or Gul reported being underground fearing the wrath of B's fangirls?😛

🤣🤣

Hey Swati!
one girl wrote a post on going on hunger strike told her what i thought of it
suicide stalking his house
mobbing the set
and get this a pos that says Barun saar and Sanaya maam are goign to trolling IF so we all be on our best behavior and not look any posts so all newbies will be heavily stalked tonight
I dont think even Obama or Anna Hazare would have gotten such a frenzied response
 i wonder is it the character or the actor that is driving them to insanity
there was one post doing a live update
Some one kill me