Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Hellooo...Im hereee 

Just going to grab extremely late lunch... my stomach is grumbling... !
SeerialLoops thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
What is happening over in the IPK world.

Why is everyone either crying or laughing.

I am sorry, but this entire thing, is pure utter unadulterated pasteurized distilled load of crap.

Everyone involved in this mess, the actors, the channel, the production house, the CVs, the fanatics and etc are full of themselves or full of themselves.

CVs and individual goals of a being in a movie, of being a parallel lead, of desrerving a break, have effectively murdered, creamated and scattered the ashes of a once upon a long time ago beloved show called IPKKND.

There is nothing left.  What THE Fiction has ended.  It is time to cut our losses and remember the good moments, erase the bad ones and move onto not taking crap anymore.

I for one don't think Crap deserves even Bashing. 

Bashing should be when things can be improved. 

Sorry to be such a spoil sport, and I know, not watching the show, I don't have a right to say anything, but watching some dear friends feeling so bad and sad, is upsetting to say the least.
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Good grief server crashed just as i was replying😲

tadah landed here loopyji thank you🤗

gosh yesterday was blissful drowned in work and election results My boss who is a redneck Texan republican but who hated romneys guts took us all out for champagne lunch came back feeling a bit woozy as champagne during the day does not sit well with me😆 also not compatible when you have caregiving and home chores and just about got through the evening and went to sleep and then today took mum to the hospital for tests and stayed home

opened IF to see the drama rama aiyo yo

Fuzzbucket thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: stafhtad

What is happening over in the IPK world.

Why is everyone either crying or laughing.

I am sorry, but this entire thing, is pure utter unadulterated pasteurized distilled load of crap.

Everyone involved in this mess, the actors, the channel, the production house, the CVs, the fanatics and etc are full of themselves or full of themselves.

CVs and individual goals of a being in a movie, of being a parallel lead, of desrerving a break, have effectively murdered, creamated and scattered the ashes of a once upon a long time ago beloved show called IPKKND.

There is nothing left.  What THE Fiction has ended.  It is time to cut our losses and remember the good moments, erase the bad ones and move onto not taking crap anymore.

I for one don't think Crap deserves even Bashing. 

Bashing should be when things can be improved. 

Sorry to be such a spoil sport, and I know, not watching the show, I don't have a right to say anything, but watching some dear friends feeling so bad and sad, is upsetting to say the least.

very well said, dearie! thats what i have been telling myself...focus on good moments, forget about the upcoming or current stupid track, read sudha's story and i guess karava chaut episode was the last one for me...i am trying to get over this stupid show!  btw, do you guys think they will kill his character or send him away...?! 
loopyji i replied to your post that you have written here and posted also on the dori thread in the dori thread
gosh hope i made sense
am afraid serve might crash again
ack sensex crash yes but server😲
Fuzzbucket thumbnail
Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

Good grief server crashed just as i was replying😲

tadah landed here loopyji thank you🤗

gosh yesterday was blissful drowned in work and election results My boss who is a redneck Texan republican but who hated romneys guts took us all out for champagne lunch came back feeling a bit woozy as champagne during the day does not sit well with me😆 also not compatible when you have caregiving and home chores and just about got through the evening and went to sleep and then today took mum to the hospital for tests and stayed home

opened IF to see the drama rama aiyo yo

yes, it crashed for quite some time as i couldn't post any replies! wow thats a first one for me...a red neck texan and didn't vote for a republican:) 
Originally posted by: Fuzzbucket

yes, it crashed for quite some time as i couldn't post any replies! wow thats a first one for me...a red neck texan and didn't vote for a republican:) 

i know😆
he hated romney with a passion all because he kept changing his stance and he took us out not because obama won but because romney lost🤣
Edited by FairyLiquidSoap - 11 years ago
Fuzzbucket thumbnail
Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

i know😆
he hated romney with a passion all because he kept changing his stance and he took us out not because obama won but because romney lost🤣

haha he is passionate about his politics! i like! 
SeerialLoops thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Break Singh Raizada (BSR) :  I need a break
Koosie : From what.
BSR : From doing and being everybody and everything.
Koosie : Like whom.
BSR : From Nani
Koosie : What did she do
BSR : She did not allow me to do it with La
Koosie : Next.
BSR : From Akash.
Koosie : What did he do.
BSR : Nothing.  He did not allow himself to do it with Paayal
Koosie : How does that bother you.
BSR :  Everything he does, I can do better and I do better.
Koosie : But he didn't do anything.
BSR : Exactly.  And still, I did better than him at not doing anybody.
Koosie : Next
BSR : Shyam
Koosie : What did he do.
BSR : He did not let me do it with Rocky.  Whaste Ho GAYa.
Koosie : Yikes.  Next.
BSR : Di.
Koosie : Bolo Bolo
BSR : She did not allow me to do it with myself. No Kushi or KhudKushi.
Koosie : Next
BSR : Kushi.
Koosie : SexCozOfMe
BSR : Ejactulately.  No matter how many times I do it, you still say, you are a Kumari.
Koosie : But I am.
BSR : Precisely.  If I knew you were such a nymph with so much of oomph I would have done it with Rocky and had my own broke back mountain.
Koosie : But you did not do it with me.
BSR : I did it.  Arhi-Did-It.  LM Said so.  Swathi said so. Arti said so.  Tia said so.  Even Harshitha not only said so, she did so and now is Arhi-Did-It.  And and and Kookie said so.
Koosie : I never did.
BSR : I said Kookie
Koosie : Oh Ok.  Doesn't matter who said it.  I am still a kumari.
BSR : What can I say.  There is no satisfying you.
Koosie : How dare you paint me like that.
BSR : I mean your curiosity.
Koosie : But how will a break help you.
BSR :  It wont help me.  it will help you.
Koosie : How.
BSR : You will get to do it with a new hunk.
Koosie : Really.  Now, Get Lost will you.
BSR : But, you should cry.
Koosie : I will, because it will be a first for me then.
BSR : I give up.  No one loves me.
Koosie : You can say that again.  Even Gul loves Karan Singh Raizada now.
BSR : Mommy
Koosie : She killed herself.
BSR : Daddy
Koosie : He killed himself
BSR : Rocky

Rocky : Come here babe.  I will hug you and love you and pet you and squeeze you and call you George Bush Raizada.

StormChaser thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread BBBs!!
All I'll say is Spam-wa ve ooo Spam-wa ve! 🥳