Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
GOOD MORNING FRIENDS
Well Well Well, how is everyone doing?
Hope y'all are gearing up for the festive season!

Sure the SS Team is preparing for the festive season right here as well Party!

Yes that is right!  The Sensational South Forum is about to go through many changes in the next few weeks!  We are going to be revamping the entire section
MOST IMPORTANTLY

WITH THE HELP OF Volunteers!

At a time when so much importance is given to recognition and power,
its hard to find volunteers, but the SS section
is VERY VERY LUCKY in having found some wonderful people!

These people...  time and again have shown perseverance as well as acted selflessly to make our section very active time and again!  

They've simply made the Development Teams job a lot easier as coming up with activities is not an easy task without the constant support of the forum members!   I sure do know the pain, as I along with Aahaana have experienced this quiet often! These volunteers have chosen to help out the forum without expectation from the development team, and merely wanted our forum to succeed and grow! 

So Kudos to these folks Star!

We are indebted to them and wish to recognize their efforts by officially including them into our Sensational South - Working Team!

This  new team of Enthusiastic Volunteers will work closely with the Development Team
to organize various activites on a regular basis and help keep the forum tidey!

So without further adieu, please join us in congratulating

Congratz Folks!

We are glad to have you as a part of our Working Team Hug!  Your Avi's will reach you shortly Tongue (though dont know how shortly ROFL).

Now to the rest, there are many of you who have been a constant support to us Hug and have provided the necessary moral support Star!  Though you may not have ample time, you have always stopped by our forum to make it lively.
Thank you So much!

we will always be looking for helping hands and if ever you feel you could join the volunteering team, please drop me a PM.

Best Regards,

Aahaana and Radha

Edited by MP_Radha - 08 November 2012 at 7:46am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana.LovelyDreamer.PutijaChalhov-Preetz-Roshini1494-Araina-Hollie24-Deepzz-..Naina..-VishaD-DUGGUlicioushopper_oceanStrawbella....vula_kv....Hi_FriendsParulRatiShiviCarynkrithikas---Priya---SweetyGreenzan101sahi.-Blind.Dance---Udhay--SilentPromisesRajiniliciousrechus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "<3 Please Welcome the new SS Working Team <3" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged

This forum is our "baby" (Mine and Radhas) so thank you everyone for contributing and working hard for make it the best forumHugHug

Welcome TeamCool

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov-Deepzz-....vula_kv....---Priya---

-Deepzz-

-Deepzz-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
I know I must give a thank you speech..but its too taxing for my brain Geek

Hoping we can make this forum as happening & rave as we can ..Group effort rocks Cool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

....vula_kv....-Blind.Dance-

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
This was one of the first forum i used to participate in since i became active on IF and how can i forget all the wonderful people i have meet here including Radha ka and Meli ka. Its great to be now part of the team and together we shall spread the colors of Rangoli all over the forum Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Blind.Dance-

---Priya---

IF-Sizzlerz

---Priya---

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Its great to be part of this forum ,and this team Big smile

We are surely gona make this forum rock Cool

-Blind.Dance-

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
congratulations guys Party

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Congratulations to the new development team :)

ParulRatiShivi

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Congratx guys  

Post Reply New Post

Go to top