Phir Subah Hogi

After marrying A how S love is pure ..pls.help me

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

bpl1990

Groupbie

bpl1990

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Marring A ..how does it prove that S love is pure?? I fail to understand the logic

Yep I agree that Marring A but not falling in love with him & having No relation with him for life time might prove (towards the end of life) that yes S love was Pure

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jassidhuocendejoymohanishamuktha_cuteseemasrrazor12JulieDronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "After marrying A how S love is pure ..pls.help me" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
i was thinking just about this... and sow a post

well if she really loved / loves tvs she wont allow adi touch her !!! or come closer or any thing else. !! the lame reason for reva;s marriage is old story she knows what reva can do and adi knows what reva try to do.. !! 2 fools got married

Edited by ronshaan - 08 November 2012 at 7:45am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymohanishamuktha_cuteseemasrmiggieJulieDpankhudi_TiaRa

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
 cheap girl,no wonder she forgot  every thing, me sure very soon she will make PR with adi .. no doubt about that...  Pig

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteseemasrbabygirl198722pankhudi_TiaRa

miggie

Goldie

miggie

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Adi and sugni both deserve each other!!! they are disgustingAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mohanishamuktha_cuterazor12babygirl198722croziaxxpankhudi_TiaRa

epsitapadhy

Groupbie

epsitapadhy

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Marriages are made in heaven. For sugni and adi god had already given their blessings. So  right love is not important any more but marriage is. If sugni will not love TVS  that is good for her because she should do her duty as a married woman loves her husband. That is my thoughts. I love to see adi and sugni's romance.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ulakmini

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.