Amrit Manthan

ApsaraAali/ dimple exclusive photos (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Sizzlerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
She was looking stunning in these sari.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ApsaraAali/ dimple exclusive photos (Page 3)" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shweta_yadav

IF-Dazzler

shweta_yadav

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Hey jyoti i m very upset yaar new thread open kiya or ujhe bata bi nai but anyways pic were just awesome dear . Wnt more pic .

shweta_yadav

IF-Dazzler

shweta_yadav

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Hey jyoti post today pic as she look so so so beautiful in red saree with gajala yar, n one more request navi dimps ke saath me pic bi chaiye as i knw they r not showing them other but 1 pic ya 2 is also f9

jyothiram

Goldie

jyothiram

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
i havent watched todays episode. i will watch later as u know my kid is bit un well. got a call from school so went thr he was coughing.now he is sleeping. i will prepare dinner and then will do it.sorry yaar

shweta_yadav

IF-Dazzler

shweta_yadav

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
hey jyoti no need to say sorry yar ..child come first pic to baad me bhi dekh sakte hai u take care of u son...

Originally posted by jyothiram

i havent watched todays episode. i will watch later as u know my kid is bit un well. got a call from school so went thr he was coughing.now he is sleeping. i will prepare dinner and then will do it.sorry yaar

jyothiram

Goldie

jyothiram

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharpay.Evans

jyothiram

Goldie

jyothiram

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharpay.Evans

shweta_yadav

IF-Dazzler

shweta_yadav

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
luv u darling jyoti for this pic ...that;s my fav in resent time Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.