Phir Subah Hogi

murder attempt

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ulakmini

Goldie

ulakmini

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
We all know that Rewa plots a plan to kill her husband...but is anyone noticed that  Vikram was also trying to kill Aditya...he was almost to shoot  Adi in wedding terrise and stopped by Adi's mom... 
If Rewa suceeds her plan to kill vikram she is a mueder..
If vikram suceeds his aim to shot Aditya he also is a murder...

Rewa wanted to kill her husband for sake of propeties and Rewa planed it from long time... 

Vikram wanted to kill Aditya for sake of love and being betraying to him  ...and also  he  aimed his gun to Adi because of instant anger... But if he shot Adi and if aditya died what will you say for Vikram...A good murder...???

Edited by ulakmini - 08 November 2012 at 6:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

udenigamage

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "murder attempt" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
plz add sugni to your question
she too tried to kill / shoot vikram !!!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasminjocendejoymohanishamuktha_cuteseemasrRaleighbcatrazor12babygirl198722miggieSandy66JulieDpankhudi_TiaRa

ulakmini

Goldie

ulakmini

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronshaan

Sugni was doing a drama...when she got a chance to shoot she shot to the ground...Not to vikram...she just thretned him...

Edited by ulakmini - 08 November 2012 at 6:53am

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ulakmini

Sugni was doing a drama...when she got a chance to shoot she shot to the ground...Not to vikram...she just thretned him...
I knew u gonna say this but does it matter ?? drama or real .. attepmt is attempt so add her 2 no matter what reason is and why n was it real or not.

Edited by ronshaan - 08 November 2012 at 6:52am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mohanishamuktha_cuteseemasrrazor12Sandy66JulieDpankhudi_TiaRa

ulakmini

Goldie

ulakmini

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ulakmini

I knew u gonna say this but does it matter ?? drama or real .. attepmt is attempt so add her 2 no matter what reason is and why n was it real or not.
but If you want to add Sugni i do not have any objection...If she killed vikram, it does not  matter whatever the reason, she is a murder...  Gulabia too attacked to TVs...But my point is when people trying to kill some one else they all are belongs to same cotagory...criminals...

Edited by ulakmini - 08 November 2012 at 6:58am

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
yes thats why I asked to add her

Sugni doesnt know how to use gun she could also hurt vikram so why not add her too ? just a request dont b hurt by my words

I just dislike the idea zee tv and CV allow them play with guns (i guess this is the bold they were talking about and said that is reason why time changed to 11pm)

Edited by ronshaan - 08 November 2012 at 7:28am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuteseemasrrazor12JulieDpankhudi_TiaRa

babygirl198722

Goldie

babygirl198722

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
FOR WHAT they did they deserve to die

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteseemasrcroziaxxpankhudi_TiaRa

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
If Vikram did in fact kill Aditya, then we would have said that he was a murderer. Just like when he was hiding Reva being alive from Sugni, we were here harping on him to tell the truth, we would have been upset that he killed someone. We are not blind to his faults and have always pointed out when he is wrong.

Not that I would not have said that Aditya deserved it, cause he does, but I don't want Vikram to kill him. That would be too easy a punishment for him. Adini deserves to live but in misery every single day of their lives.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuteseemasrbabygirl198722ulakminikomal07pankhudi_TiaRa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.