Art: Drama galore before BHBK comes to an end

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

Gaurav Khanna and Shrenu Parikh

Hats off Productions' Byaah Hamari Bahu Ka, on Sony Entertainment Television, is currently witnessing spells of romance and togetherness between Krish (Gaurav Khanna) and Rajnibala (Shrenu Parikh).

However, Krish and Rajnibala have shifted to the house of Satya and Tuljabai (Savita Joshi) as Krish happens to be Tuljabai's real son.

As we all know that the show will air its last episode on 23 November 2012. Expectedly, it is headed towards a happy end.

The upcoming episodes will see Rajnibala trying hard to get back Satya as he is the real son of Yashoda (Prateeksha Lonkar). But Tuljabai wants both his real son Krish and his foster son Satya (Aadesh Choudhary) to be with her. Rajnibala will try to bridge the gap and with the help of Krish, will take back Satya to her house.

When we contacted Shrenu Parikh, she said, "Yes, there's a happy ending coming up but we have not yet shot for the ending sequence."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sathuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article, Hina

HawttInBlackGK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hinaben for a second I thought that one part in the article said Rajjo wud like to be wit satya bcoz he is yasho's real son 🤣

Coz right now krish is living wit turjabai or wateva her name is 😆 So she doesn't get to be wit yasho!

Uff yashraj 😳 😆 Edited by -Subbiha- - 11 years ago
hinz thumbnail

Subbihaben🤣
Rajjo even told aayi today ke Yashoda maa rocks, u can see she misses her dostaa partner so much, Krish ke pyar mein woh baat nahi 🤣
HawttInBlackGK thumbnail
🤣 Hinaben pls don't tell me she actually sed yashoda maa rocks lolz... We all know how amazing her English is 🤣

Haha but then of course she will take yasho's side as she's not really into krish... I was thinking that
maybe now she will start a new fling wit her new saasu but looks like she is missing her old saasu 🤣
HawttInBlackGK thumbnail
Byaah hamari nayi saasu se 🤣
hinz thumbnail

na na Subbihaben is wali saas se woh dostana vibes ni milre Rajni ko isliye she keeps bringing up Yasho and her parvarish
 lol I wouldn't be surprised if she had said Yasho rocks in English coz aayi did Krish ki tareef today when he did vasooli in English, she said style hai huh tera ...I was like aayi koi shak? 🤣
HawttInBlackGK thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinz

na na Subbihaben is wali saas se woh dostana vibes ni milre Rajni ko isliye she keeps bringing up Yasho and her parvarish
 lol I wouldn't be surprised if she had said Yasho rocks in English coz aayi did Krish ki tareef today when he did vasooli in English, she said style hai huh tera ...I was like aayi koi shak? 🤣

🤣🤣