Ramayan

Lord Rama and Vaishno devi...

luminous02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This is a real and true story of lord Rama and vaishno devi .

vaishno devi  prayed to Lord Vishnu in the form of Rama who reached the seashore alongwith his army in search of Sita, his eyes fell on this divine girl in deep meditation. Rama asked Trikuta her name and reason for penance. She replied that she had accepted Rama as her husband by mind and heart.
On hearing this Ram told her that he had vowed to be faithful to wife. However, Ram ji wished that penance of Trikuta should no go waste and unfruitful. Therefore he said to her, "I will definitely come to see you in a disguised form. If you can recognise me at that time then I will accept you." 

It is said that on his return from Lanka, Lord Rama went to see the girl in the form of an old monk (Sadhu) but she did not recognise him as God. 

He revealed his identity and assured Trikuta that in 'Kaliyug' he would manifest himself as 'Kalki' would marry her. 

He asked Trikuta to meditate in Trikuta range of Manik Mountains, situated in north India. He said that Trikuta would become immortal forever and would become famous as 'Vaishno Devi'.
Edited by luminous02 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stalwart. thumbnail

Thank you!😳

May I know in which version was this mentioned?😊
Edited by Krishni51 - 11 years ago
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
havent heard of this story before...

interesting..
luminous02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Krishni51

Thank you!😳

May I know in which version was this mentioned?😊

dear krishni i have heard this story so many times from my mother, father,sister ,brother and in sermons also.
that's why i have searched it on google then i just find it there true and exactly right, u can see it in this link...
dharma22 thumbnail
really beautiful post neelu
thanx
Edited by chahat22 - 11 years ago