amazing loved it cont soon n do pm meπŸ˜ƒ
HarshIkaZaYaxox thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awsum and beautiful update plzzpm me dear luv it
NeethuEli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Here is the next part. Hope you guys like it just the way you liked the previous update.

_________________________________________________________________________________-

"Beta, we have reached home."

Panchi opened her eyes to look around. They had reached her home. She slowly straightened herself and stretched. She had no idea when she had drifted off to sleep. She did not wait for Ramu kaka to come and open the door. She stepped out into the cold night. Turning to the front of the car she leaned in and said,

"You can leave now kaka. Your sister had invited you for dinner, isn't it? Don't dissapoint her. I will be alright."

Without waiting for an answer she turned and walked into her home. 

++++++++++++++++

Panchi stepped into the dark room. The house smelled dusty. It had been two days since they had left. Stangely, she did not feel any happiness in coming back home. But, she was never happy, was she? She stretched her hands to turn on the lights.

The lights came on, illuminating a grand living room. She would have preferred a more modest house, she thought again. She walked into the hall around the corner, and swept her eyes over the walls. 

The wall were filled with photographs, living not even a single inch free. Most of them looked the same, perhaps because of similar backgrounds. But a closer watch would have revealed more. There were only photographs of two guys. Sometimes paired along with her, or someone else, but never together. It seemed as if both the boys were not even acquainted, which was a bit strange considering that theirs were the only photos that were in the room. 

Panchi slowly walked towards one of the photos and placed a hand over the guy occupying it. She slightly muttered to herself, "I miss you Ranveer!"
She moved slightly to the left and gently wiped her fingers over the guy occupying it and whispered, "I am sorry Rahul!" Panchi turned around to the opposite wall, but not before a tear dropped down.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Rahul!"

Panchi jumped up from her bed, sweating profusely. She grabbed the jug of water kept on her bedside table and drank it all in one go. After calming down her racing heart she settled down to sleep once again. It's strange, she thought. She never had the time to thinkl of Rahul when he was near her. It had always been Ranveer, Ranveer and Ranveer. But now all she can think of is Rahul. If she had done this years ago, she thought in between a sob, he would still be with her.

Now she was all alone.

I know that I am just keeping building on questions. Everything will be answered soon. 

P.S> Rahi stands for both Ranveer-Panchi and Rahul-Panchi.

rocksravya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
woww really very nice..fab..plz update d next part also soon...gr8 work
NeethuEli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Should I continue this FF? I have been trying to update in between so many assignments. I had stopped writing my other ss's to write this. But no one seems to comment, or even read.😭
CutielovesChocs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes! Please do!!!