Suggestions / Comments

Help, Like button not working ?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sscomp32

IF-Sizzlerz

sscomp32

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Can someone please tell me how can i rectify my like button problem, its been a week since i can't like any post, yesterday night it was solved for about 15-30 mins, but today morning it's not working again. The problem is that when i like a post, my name appears and when i refresh the page, my name disappears again. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Help, Like button not working ?" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged

Hey,

it does work. I think you need to let the page load and then click or try to clear your temporary cookies and try again. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DeviatedTesoro.

sscomp32

IF-Sizzlerz

sscomp32

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

Hey,

it does work. I think you need to let the page load and then click or try to clear your temporary cookies and try again. 

Sorry it didn't worked. I have tried everything possible, I let the page load, clicked like and again it disappears. I changed from a slow connection to high speed connection, changed browser from firefox to chrome but it does not work. I cleared all the cookies and cache but no effect. I even like your reply but it didn't work.

Strawbella

IF-Dazzler

Strawbella

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
^^Then it must be depending upon server problem. Sometimes it occured to me also. 

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

IF Crazy Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Try changing your browser? The codes don't seem to work on Chrome and IE lately. It's working perfectly on Firefox. Big smile

sscomp32

IF-Sizzlerz

sscomp32

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
^^ It does not work in any browser Disapprove. From yesterday it is working randomly, some times it works sometimes it doesn't. Is there a limit on no of posts i can like?  

Post Reply New Post

Go to top