Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 12

Anamika100

IF-Dazzler

Anamika100

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Loved this.  So glad to know your story about how BS/Arnav made a place in your heart.

I never knew either Barun or Sanaya.  I had already had a heartbreak before with  other serials such as Nausheen leaving Kusum, Prachi leaving Kasam Se and I know that the show is never the same from that history so since then I was never into any show much...I just kind of time pass.

Then I saw the promo and thought the girl looked ugly but the guy looked kind of good and thought I would check it out...first episode...ASR getting out of the helicopter and the rest is history.  Then I really saw how beautiful Sanaya was...and adored her.  The scene where he breaks the beads...I was hooked.

I found the best Jodi and the best show I have ever watched and the biggest love story addiction yet since in sixth grade literature when I fell in love with Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet.   What went before paled in comparison.

And now, Once again the lead leaving a show...an epic love story will be ruined or not?

Wish that all the people involved with IPKKND also know what you cited below...

"I now know an unfinished tale can give heartbreak like none other."

Edited by Anamika100 - 10 November 2012 at 8:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

farah53

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS : Take Me With You (Page 9)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Maddy1270

IF-Dazzler

Maddy1270

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
a very moving and mature piece of writing that is realistic! I agree with your sentiments with reggard to barun and echo your wishes as to his success!

farah53

Titaliya_AP

IF-Rockerz

Titaliya_AP

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Comment soon!!

farah53

aquagal

IF-Rockerz

aquagal

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
This was so good. Thanx for the PM.
They seriously need some time together. I hope CVs understand it before Barun shoots for the last time and give us memorable moments. all the best Barun for your career ahead. Hope to see you in other good projects soon - be it tv or big screen.Smile

farah53

rashgirl000

Goldie

rashgirl000

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
awesome

farah53

tina_1234

IF-Sizzlerz

tina_1234

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
nycc os

farah53

spuARHI

IF-Sizzlerz

spuARHI

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
a very beautifull story:) :) love the endin.. May god bless him forever:) :)

farah53

-AmandaRulz-

IF-Stunnerz

-AmandaRulz-

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
@farah53: Awesum n fantastic OS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smile

farah53

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.