Page 10 of 12

-Prithi-

IF-Rockerz

-Prithi-

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
awesome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

farah53

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS : Take Me With You (Page 10)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arshi.Sugi.IPK

IF-Stunnerz

Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
res

very nice Smile

Edited by arshi-sugi-ipk - 04 February 2013 at 5:37am

farah53

Hawa1997

IF-Dazzler

Hawa1997

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Lovely and beautiful OS!!Clap

Ameen.

farah53

AnisaUddin99

Groupbie

AnisaUddin99

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Ameen. Mashallah a beautiful ending :)

farah53

Diaphanous

Diaphanous

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Beautiful. Amazing. And Ameeen. Wish him the best. And great writin. Keep it up

farah53

vandana1965

IF-Rockerz

vandana1965

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
what a lovely post and a lovely OS too. waiting for update. Thanks so much.

farah53

asmi_Sarun

asmi_Sarun

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
y do u hav to make me cry in every OS of urs...u got me nostalgic...u took me bak to the best nd the worst days of ipk...NOV 2011...to NOV 2012...ur note took me bak to the nightmares of 2012 where evythng shatterd...oh god i still miss IPK so much,...even after 3 months of its completion...nd i hate my self for dat...true...it was a dream...as soon as we started living it...as soon as we thot it to be real...it broke,,...nd shattered us along...sumtimes i thnk y did i hav to watch dat show...the way it ended...the way it was destroyed is heartwrenching...nd de best part is nobody cared...i have stopped watching TV after IPK...i dnt even hav luk at my idiot box...it trully is an idiot box for me nw...wdout my IPK...dis is wat IPK did to me...I wish i cud get my IPK bakCry

farah53

oOChaiBiskutOo

oOChaiBiskutOo

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
i am commenting on ur note first!!
i feel d exact same way as u abt barun!! i abzolutely love him from d pit of my heat..fr d wonderful person he is...d sweetheart he is!! nd yes he is definitely among the top ten ppl who i care toom uch about nd are who r most dear to my heart!! i definitely WILL keep loving him as much frevr!!! i can bet on dat!! cos he is d nly person on tv or in movies otlr any odr person who doesnt know me personally who is tooo close to me...tooo dear to me!!! i never NEVER fangirld ovr any actor..not evn sobti wen i saw him onscreen...i adored him but d immense love i hav fr him is wat he is off screen!! ILOVE BARUN!! ..period.
the OS is sooo cute...i cant tel u ...naughty naughty arnav babua...he was creating all drama!! i still wish they had a honeymoon away frm all odrs fr smtym on the show!!

farah53

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.