Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PhoenixRadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This is what I have been looking for all this time. These two never get the time for themselves, so they can spend it with each other. And when they do get, it is either Khushi or Arnav who is two states of mind, fighting the demons rising one after the other in their Life! 🤢

Beautifully described, Lovely!👏

It is a good thing that this OS is dedicated to Barun Sobti. Haven't you done that? But by your words, i assume it to be so.

May God Bless Him!🤗

Annie
207shikha thumbnail
it was beautiful darling.!

loved it. will be waiting for your updates

though.
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amidst all this shitty drama happening I was not at all in mood to read any oss. But just decided to try this and im happy and thankful to you . beautiful
snoopy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful OS loved the ending and how dramatic both are Khushi following him with her big speech and Arnav setting it all up only to return after a while lol
deepti1906 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
IPKKND has become a part of my life... and i can't live a single day normally without visiting india forums or watching there videos... 
Ur each nd every line was beautiful... loved it to the core...❤️❤️ i don't know what will happen in future but i respect Barun's decision... even if i don't want him to leave...  i'll try to survive watching old videos nd reading awesome and lovely ffs like urs...
Edited by deepti1906 - 11 years ago
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
That was really so wonderful.. Loved it.. Arnav's emotional drama😆 and Khushi's manaoing him..
subiscs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
farah loved it!!!! very well written ya...and am wishing bs all the very best !!Edited by subiscs - 11 years ago
NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved it very much...you should send it to the ph or channel whoever concerned ...so that they can end the show on this note
TheDailyRush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for this! all these posts about barun leaving and finally I came across an OS- that too from you! 😊
you write so beautifully..loved it!
keep writing!
emistry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice OS!!

loved your note too! Cant do anything but wish him good luck!