Pakistani Serials

Mehreen Syed To Debut On Silver Screen...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

chaha_khan

Goldie

chaha_khan

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged

Mehreen Syed To Debut On Silver Screen With Chambaili

Supermodel Mehreen Syed has won the hearts of many, not just in Pakistan but all over the world as well with stunning shoots abroad, gracing gazillion magazine covers, walking a dozen ramps for numerous fashion designers, and now has successfully bagged Ismail Jilani's 'Chambaili'.

Mehreen said "The idea of performing on the big screen was always something that really attracted me, and though I had been approached for a lot of projects already, I wanted to take my time in saying 'yes' to a something that really stood out. I have really high hopes from 'Chambaili'. Let's see how it goes."

Movie is produced by Shahzad Nawaz and directed by Ismail Jilani. Movie stars Mehreen Syed, Salman Pirzada ,Khalid Ahmed, Ehteshamuddin, Humayun, Maira Khan, Saiqa Khayyam, Ghulam Mohiuddin, Omair Rana, Shafqat Cheema among others.

The film is basically a political feature and expected to release on first quarter of 2013. Well, what can we say guys, can't wait to check out this one for sure.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mehreen Syed To Debut On Silver Screen..." in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetcharms

Goldie

sweetcharms

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

Post Reply New Post

Go to top