Mystic Designs-1-Gallery updatedPg-56(open) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 65

Page 1
Page   of 65
Page 3 Page 65

-krazyriya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-krazyriya-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sehar mehrotra

Faru my darling Hug
Gosh i luv u sooo mch!!!! This week is super super special for me, two of my best buddies opened their shops and  mentioned me in their note of thanks...

LOL... sehar..wow the same thing happened with me too...LOLEmbarrassed hum dono ke do friends ne shop kholi n mentioned us in their thank you list...Embarrassed... gr8 na..LOLWink... hi5 jaana Wink...!

u remember... once i said...hamare sitare...lagta hai phirse milne lage hai...LOLBig smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mystic Designs-1-Gallery updatedPg-56(open) (Page 2)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -krazyriya-

Faru my darling Hug
Gosh i luv u sooo mch!!!! This week is super super special for me, two of my best buddies opened their shops and  mentioned me in their note of thanks...

LOL... sehar..wow the same thing happened with me too...LOLEmbarrassed hum dono ke do friends ne shop kholi n mentioned us in their thank you list...Embarrassed... gr8 na..LOLWink... hi5 jaana Wink...!

u remember... once i said...hamare sitare...lagta hai phirse milne lage hai...LOLBig smile

so true Varshu, hi5 Wink
I agree jaana apne sitaare boht milte hain...Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-krazyriya-

fariya94

IF-Dazzler

fariya94

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Payal15

yayyyParty
finally u opened a gallery of urs
am so so happy for you

awww dear thank u so much for mentioning my name in THANK YOU, it means so much for me
i never knew i inspired you so so much, its so touching yaar

wish u open 1000 more shops
and am always there to comment or u might say gv feedback Smile

coming to ur update

they are so lovely
i loved shilpa one the mostBig smile

all the icons are so adorable
will request u soon Smile

thank u so much dear. m so glad u liked my work...Smile

fariya94

IF-Dazzler

fariya94

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -krazyriya-

Heyaaa faruu...Hug..omggg..u opened ur shop...Shocked.wowww i'm sooo sooo happy for you yaar..Big smileDancing..! my heartiest congratulations to you dear...Party. may u open many n many more like this...Thumbs Up...!

And...aww u mentioned my name as well...Day Dreaming..goshhh i'm so overwhelmed n touched yaar..Embarrassed..thank youuu so much..Hug it really means a lot to me..Day Dreaming.! seeing i hv a place in ur heart..m so happy..thanku...EmbarrassedBig smile n u r indeed very special for me too..Smile..! love youuu lots mwaaahh...HugHeart

I loved ur intro text headings..Embarrassed.cool format..Cool..nice effort on this one...!

Wow..your first update looks simply amazingg yaar..Day Dreaming..i loveddd it so much...Hug..!

Karan wahi siggies are super awesome..damn cool..Cool.! I lovedd them...esp first one...its so killingg...Blushing.fab style n text...colouring is so good ! Clap

Sajan one is gorgeous..Day Dreaming..so damn good..lovely...fine work here..Clap.! i loved the way it came out..Embarrassed..beautiful !

loved the effects u used in krystel ones..Embarrassed...fabb work on them..Clap...! both siggies are absolutely stunning ! Day Dreaming

arhi one is lovely...esp the text effect..looking so elegant..Day Dreaming..i lovedd it to the core seriously...Heart !

Asad siggy is mindblowing..Star..fabulous... n my fav. in ur update..WinkEmbarrassed.! shilpa one is so pretty...loved them.Day Dreaming..!

awww mohan one is too cuteee for words yaar..Day Dreaming.Blushing.i loved the style n text... colouring..Embarrassedbrightness is perfect ! amazing work on it ! Clap

jennifer stuff.. n icons are lovely..Embarrassed.!

brilliant work jaan..Clap..keep it up..keep making more..Thumbs Up.! looking forward to more of such beautiful creations...Day Dreaming dont forget to pm me okay ! LOL

ps : btw...u wrote wrong spelling of my username in ur thank you list...LOL but nevermind...Embarrassed ur love matters to me the most...Hug

love youuu so much...Hug
Varshu Heart
heyyy..thank so much for liking my work..i just love ur long n detailed comments.i am so glad tht u wished me...Smile

fariya94

IF-Dazzler

fariya94

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by S696_sehreen

Congrsss di for ur first galleryPartyParty 
i hope u have many more HugHug iam glad that u r happy to have me in ur lifeEmbarrassed mean alot Big smile
beautiful siggy shonaDay Dreaming loving it Smile

thank u so much sehreen..so happy tht u liked my work..and yes u wil always b special to me..Smile

fariya94

IF-Dazzler

fariya94

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

Faru my darling Hug
Gosh i luv u sooo mch!!!! This week is super super special for me, two of my best buddies opened their shops and  mentioned me in their note of thanks...Faru it means sooo much to me that u remembered me, I'm truly touched jaan...Another tight jhappi for u Hug !!!

Ab ayi teri awesome blossom update ki baari...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I absolutely luv those KW sigs...they are super hawt esp the pics u chose are sooo damn cute...the colouring in the first one is superb ClapClapClap...

dat Monaya sig is adorable...Your Krystly and the Karan krystle stuff needs special mention...I absolutely adore these two sigs...seriously hun they are superb

That AAk sig is sooo good...luv that u used both the black n white as well as the coloured version of the pics...again a killer sig

But the sig that caught my special attention is our darling MB sig...dat one is freaking killer gal...absolutely luv it!!!ClapClapClap

Luv the Shona sig...it has the bestest colouring and the effects u used are MINDBLOWING!!!!
and I also luv this avi a lotClapClap

thank u soo much for liking my wrk...*hugs back*..Smile

fariya94

IF-Dazzler

fariya94

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kanchan06

New gallery...its awsome...

I liked it ... Smile

thank u...Smile

-Ursh-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Ursh-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Congratulations Fariya on your first Gal!Dancing

I saw the link of your gallery in NBT glad I did...Amazing First Update Everything Is Gorgeous :D 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ginacfariya94

Post Reply New Post

Go to top