Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

how very stupid

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
God i couldnt believe it...do cvs think people are dumb. When home machine is used to check sugar, the strip is inserted in the machine before the blood drop is placed on it...u cannot put bloodin the strip and then insert it in the machine...it will read error and thetest has to be repeated...no sane doc uses contaminated stick to check readings...stupid stupid stupid idea...i cant beleve the ghatiya story line...

What is the point with all these kalakaris...neither urmi or rashi have any long time plan. They are the dumbest vamps in serial world...if urmi was smart she would havd made raashi work hard to wrap eveyone in modi bhavan including koki in her little finger and reach somewhere...i think insread of having rashi and gopi in the montage its better to have koki and urmi...becoz the story revolves in there stupid antics...lame...cvs get a life and show something other than breakfast, lunch prep discussions and urmi extremely stupid kalakaris

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Thamanna85Raadhniilike_tvShaunSANazimKiDewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "how very stupid" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

awesome-raji

IF-Rockerz

awesome-raji

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
it's a stupid kk ever. i didn't  accept from urmi. i mean easily it will be caught that koki doesn't a dybeties  patient.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vasujailike_tvShaunSAJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

ilike_tv

Goldie

ilike_tv

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awsome-raji

it's a stupid kk ever. i didn't  accept from urmi. i mean easily it will be caught that koki doesn't a dybeties  patient.  

These days her KKs are all bhakwaas...Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vasujaShaunSAJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilike_tv

Originally posted by awsome-raji

it's a stupid kk ever. i didn't accept from urmi. i mean easily it will be caught that koki doesn't a dybeties patient.

These days her KKs are all bhakwaas...Tongue

Bakwaas is small word for urshi KK... Her KK are pathetic n rediculos in these days Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vasujailike_tvShaunSAJustlikethat1

ShaunSA

IF-Rockerz

ShaunSA

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasuja

God i couldnt believe it...do cvs think people are dumb. When home machine is used to check sugar, the strip is inserted in the machine before the blood drop is placed on it...u cannot put bloodin the strip and then insert it in the machine...it will read error and thetest has to be repeated...no sane doc uses contaminated stick to check readings...stupid stupid stupid idea...i cant beleve the ghatiya story line...

What is the point with all these kalakaris...neither urmi or rashi have any long time plan. They are the dumbest vamps in serial world...if urmi was smart she would havd made raashi work hard to wrap eveyone in modi bhavan including koki in her little finger and reach somewhere...i think insread of having rashi and gopi in the montage its better to have koki and urmi...becoz the story revolves in there stupid antics...lame...cvs get a life and show something other than breakfast, lunch prep discussions and urmi extremely stupid kalakaris

You're right! I so forgot about that LOL

We have a home machine too. Not that I ever use it! I am always scared of the pain! Embarrassed

Those strips are bloody expensive though. So maybe that's why the Doc used it. She knows how kanjoos the Modi's are ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vasujailike_tvJustlikethat1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top