Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sharon_gill17

sharon_gill17

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
I don't really post much...I am more of a silent member... what I want to say is that I think that Gunjan and Vihaan are going to get married and Charu and Mayank...today's episode kind of hinted it...in mean that's the only way the story can go on...and the fighting between Gunjan and Vihaan, his misunderstanding that Gunjan is his fianc and so forth kind of hint that they will get together...Also I kind of want them together as we'll.. . They would look so cute togetherEmbarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

DeviRahimbux21KTrachnamariyakamrannnmmbrat20081gunjan7JulieDMSN_Vanny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gunjan" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MOGAMMBO

Groupbie

MOGAMMBO

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
really ur a very silent member, in seven year of duration after joining this forum u hav just post 26 post. UR RITE 

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
@Sharon - Agree with you! I'm also having high hopes for the Vihaan-Gunjan jodi. Mayank has fallen greatly in my eyes lately! Angry

It's ok about being silent. It only proves that you make necessary and important posts! Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

missdramkrmariyakamranbrat2008JulieD

manv

manv

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
hi, i  was a active member of dek forum
love this serial, esp this vihaan and gunjan chemistry
hope she gets together with him, rather than with mayank

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyakamranbrat2008MSN_Vanny

milla

IF-Stunnerz

milla

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
I still hope Gunjan ends up with Mayank.  Mayank is Gunjan first love so I hope the stay together.  I hope Mayank don't end up with Charu he never like her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bearhughelloaamirLoveRantara

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
  Mixed feelings about it. Confused Gunjan with Mayank OR Gunjan with Vihaan?
.Mayank looks like he is falling in to his mom,s game plan and actually playing into her hands.Angry

He does not look  too pleased with Gunjan anymore. Is he loosing the touch???

Is his love and faith for gunjan taking a backseat?????Dead

On the other hand it is interesting to see fireworks btw Gunjan &Vihaan. Silly

Just b,coz Mayank is Gunjan,s first love i want them together (Hate to see heartbreaksBroken Heart),else i   would any day prefer her with VIHAANCool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieD

sweetbibi

sweetbibi

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
I think Seema's psychology is working very well on Mayank. I also think Mayank is going to fall for her tricks and then eventually push Gunjan farther away from him and towards Vihaan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
I am glad that Mayank is showing his true mama's boy colours. I hope it continues and Gunjan can really see him what for he is and dump his pathetic rear.

An engagement ring hasn't even been put on Gunjan's finger and already Mayank expects her to fast for him? I find that to be selfish. At least when they are married and she wants to follow the traditions then fine. But when he himself doesn't believe in the rituals, why force her to do something that she does not want to just to please his mother. 
Seema needs to accept the Gunjan he allegedly fell in love with and only then would it be true acceptance. if Gunjan changes herself for anyone then she will not be the person he fell in love with and who he was attracted to.
He might as well had married Charu and train her like a dog to follow his mother's bidding.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaga00anonee

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.