Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged

I am worried for Ma Durga's show from now only, since it's going to be made by makers of DBSK.

If they are goingto make it like JJJSD, that means lots of dukh, rona dhona, then Durga ma will solve their problems.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nymphadora-foram.Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Manish Wadhwa in DKDM-TOI (Page 5)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arijit007

IF-Sizzlerz

Arijit007

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Good news guys, lankapati raavan will enter on the show! And guess who will play him? manish wadhwa, who was chanakya in cgm! No, they will not show ramayan at dkdm, but the journey of raavan as a shiv bhakt. The news is from the dkdm facebook page.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

jyoti07

IF-Rockerz

jyoti07

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
DKDM is best and will always be best ,no other mythological show can even come closer to it in terms of actors, effects, bckg music, songs, special effects and so on.Smile

Nikki_Titli

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
i had read an article on TC that said that Meenaxi,so im almost sure they will go that way

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Nikki_Titli

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
@nikky then I guess we r talkiing about different show..I remember I used to watch JSG on Zee every Sunday..

@shru then I have more doubt on this show..

Nikki_Titli

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Thnxxx

Sargesh

Sargesh

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aru_86

Originally posted by shruti.nil

Originally posted by nikki028

i saw tht shrutz..bt hv u seen this one...

nw evry single channel is trying to follow(copy) Life Ok's path...LOL

loo..one more mytho show...LOL...nw who left?sp n sony?hope they will also soon join the league..ROFL

Colors TV get its Durga in Piyali Munshi?

i dont know why each time a mytho show is launched they have to compare it with DKDM or put it out against DKDM-i mean these channel walas need to get a life-Make a Mythological because you genuinely want to not because you want to compete with another showAngry
itne Saalon Tak(excluding Imagine TV and then DKDM) no one made Mythos and now that people have realized the "market' they want to make one?make Mythologicals with love and devation rather than for competition(my POV)

Anyways i read that article and i am kind of bugged that with every launch all of the shows have to be compared with DKDM!spare DKDM and us of the constant comparison,it isnt needed

anyways its okey,each show is different and best of luck to them-anyways as per what i have heard the show is on the lines of Mahima Shani Dev Ki-Where Durga Ma will come on earth to solve her Bhakts problems,so its diametrically different in terms of story line to DKDMSmile

Sruti u noticed one thing?? except DKDM all mythos r made by Sagar Arts and both zee's Ramayan and Color's Durga which are being claimed to be launched to give competition to DKDM r made by Sagars...and after Ramayana of imagine i don't find that much promising mythos from Sagars..i generally don't find grandeur in their presentation..so m doubtful about this new show too..but will watch 4 sure..if they want to give competition to DKDM they have to be grand at presentation and story telling like DKDM ...
Thumbs Up Ya DKDM ki baat hi alag h. After imagine's ramayan i found nthing intersting. DKDM's presentation ws superb its first promo touched my heart and first epi ws absolutely great. Depicting shiva in a very delightful manner. In this new show durga as shown in promo nthing found new. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Patrarekhadeboleena.mannaNikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deboleena.manna

@nikky then I guess we r talkiing about different show..I remember I used to watch JSG on Zee every Sunday..

yeh bhi sunday ko hi ata tha if am nt wrong..title track sung by Sonu Nigam...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.