Page 4 of 8

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

-ShrNi-

IF-Veteran Member

-ShrNi-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
okey for starters please do not compare other shows-they have people who like them and i dont want some kind of a fight hereLOL incase someone gets offended

its not about Grandeur,its about the style of story telling,which DKDM has that others dont,the Hatke(although distortedLOL) style of story telling is interesting it makes us feel for all the characters and understand them,it makes us closer to them and gets us attached to them
not to forget that DKDM is also entertaining,it doesnt bore you and isnt too preachy-thats why people like it 
its entertianment with Mythology thats what makes it Hatke!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deboleena.mannaforam.Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Manish Wadhwa in DKDM-TOI (Page 4)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sandytatsme

IF-Dazzler

Sandytatsme

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Was always expecting DKDM to rope in Manish. Now we know for which role. I think he will have a stint like Takku a long one in the show. Happy. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
moral of the story... v must be PROUD... DKDM changed the visionaries of GECs n tellywood...so let them bring new mythos & compare it wid DKDM...bt v knw d fact is ppl mainly remember the things happend 1st & vich bcame the REASON for others to follow...n thts our DKDM...StarStarStar...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Sandytatsmedeboleena.mannaforam.

deboleena.manna

IF-Rockerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
to compete with DKDM they have to use the best technology n grapics...n also they need the best bg music which stole our heart..n also need a grt casting...n Sagar Arts k kisi bhi present time k show main mujhe in main se ek bhi quality nehi dikha...so I have a big doubt..unhone itne sare ramayan banaye hai but Ramanad Sagar ji k Ramayan jaisa ek bhi nehi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

foram.Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
i alwz had inclination towards lord shiv stories...so for me-DKDM & OM NAMAH SHIVAY - WILL ALWZ REMAIN THE BEST...

bt yes Mahabharata,Ramayan,Shree Krishna of DD1 were good too...bt d copies of them vich came in other channels lately were more or less lik a disaster..LOL

i remembr a serial used to come on Lord Ganesh on Sony channel durin initial 2000s period(nt remember year exactly)...evn tht ws good...n i hv loved initial part of Lord Krishna based serial in colors where Dhruti played role of childhood of Lord Krishna...

Edited by nikki028 - 08 November 2012 at 3:26am

deboleena.mannaforam.

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

okey for starters please do not compare other shows-they have people who like them and i dont want some kind of a fight hereLOL incase someone gets offended

its not about Grandeur,its about the style of story telling,which DKDM has that others dont,the Hatke(although distortedLOL) style of story telling is interesting it makes us feel for all the characters and understand them,it makes us closer to them and gets us attached to them
not to forget that DKDM is also entertaining,it doesnt bore you and isnt too preachy-thats why people like it 
its entertianment with Mythology thats what makes it Hatke!

that's what i am saying..sometimes we get angry on dkdm but can't deny abt dkdm's story telling which make us glued to it. though its mytho but has a very different approach..and if any show wants to give competition to DKDM they have to become jara hatke like DKDM

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deboleena.mannaforam.Nikki_Titli

deboleena.manna

IF-Rockerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

i alwz had inclination towards lord shiv stories...so for me-DKDM & OM NAMAH SHIVAY - WILL ALWZ REMAIN THE BEST...

bt yes Mahabharata,Ramayan,Shree Krishna of DD1 were good too...bt d copies of them vich came in other channels lately ws more or less lik a disaster..LOL

i remembr a serial used to come on Lord Ganesh on Sony channel durin initial 2000s period(nt remember year exactly)...evn tht ws good...n i hv loved initial party of Lord Krishna based serial in colors where Dhruti played role of childhood of Lord Krishna...
yeah I remember that show..it aired on Zee Tv.."Jai Shree Ganesha"...Rupa Ganguly played the role of Maa Parvati..

foram.Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
no debo...it ws a Sony product...nt Zee...LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.