Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

i saw tht shrutz..bt hv u seen this one...

nw evry single channel is trying to follow(copy) Life Ok's path...LOL

loo..one more mytho show...LOL...nw who left?sp n sony?hope they will also soon join the league..ROFL

Colors TV get its Durga in Piyali Munshi?

I saw the promo yesterday night..pura nehi dekh payi bcz jab channel on kia tab add gaya tha...show ka name Jai Jai Maa Durga ya esa hi kuch hai...n after that I thought lo ye log bhi start ho gaye..DKDM ki popularity ko dekh k sare channel Mytho dikhana chahte hai..Zee main Ramayan,Sahara One main Bajrangbali n now Colors main Maa durga..suna hai ki SP Swasitk Production k Mahabharat ko dikhayenge..baat abhi bhi chal raha hai...n Sony to kab se ready hai CGM dikhane k liye but Imagine k log uska rights nehi de rahe hai.. ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

foram.Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Manish Wadhwa in DKDM-TOI (Page 3)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
@Debo-correction on that,JJJB was launched same time as DKDM while Mahabhrata was a project that was in the pipeline for over 2 years but the channel wasnt getting producers due to budget issuesSmile

but anyways let people make more mytho's atleast the content on TV will improveBig smile

Edited by shruti.nil - 08 November 2012 at 3:07am

foram.Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
shrutz...d industry is ALWZ TRP driven...imagine ke baare mein mat bol..un logo ka mytho banaana na banana ws more or less the same..LOL..bt DKDM changed the TREND lik nythin...so hw canNOT be other GECs esp d major ones wilb left frm nt joinin the league...so this ws obvious...n as DKDM hv bcome an ICONIC EXAMPLE...its bound to get compared to mytho shows launching post DKDM...

deboleena.mannaforam.

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
kuch bhi ho dkdm rocks Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

loo..one more mytho show...LOL...nw who left?sp n sony?hope they will also soon join the league..ROFL

i dont know why each time a mytho show is launched they have to compare it with DKDM or put it out against DKDM-i mean these channel walas need to get a life-Make a Mythological because you genuinely want to not because you want to compete with another showAngry
itne Saalon Tak(excluding Imagine TV and then DKDM) no one made Mythos and now that people have realized the "market' they want to make one?make Mythologicals with love and devation rather than for competition(my POV)

Anyways i read that article and i am kind of bugged that with every launch all of the shows have to be compared with DKDM!spare DKDM and us of the constant comparison,it isnt needed

anyways its okey,each show is different and best of luck to them-anyways as per what i have heard the show is on the lines of Mahima Shani Dev Ki-Where Durga Ma will come on earth to solve her Bhakts problems,so its diametrically different in terms of story line to DKDMSmile

Sruti u noticed one thing?? except DKDM all mythos r made by Sagar Arts and both zee's Ramayan and Color's Durga which are being claimed to be launched to give competition to DKDM r made by Sagars...and after Ramayana of imagine i don't find that much promising mythos from Sagars..i generally don't find grandeur in their presentation..so m doubtful about this new show too..but will watch 4 sure..if they want to give competition to DKDM they have to be grand at presentation and story telling like DKDM ...

Edited by aru_86 - 08 November 2012 at 3:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deboleena.mannaforam.Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by foram.

kuch bhi ho dkdm rocks Thumbs Up

exactly...n tabhi toh doosre channels ko aur mirchi lag rahi hai ab n end up suddenly showin interest in mytho shows...LOLWink

deboleena.mannaforam.

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deboleena.manna

I saw the promo yesterday night..pura nehi dekh payi bcz jab channel on kia tab add gaya tha...show ka name Jai Jai Maa Durga ya esa hi kuch hai...n after that I thought lo ye log bhi start ho gaye..DKDM ki popularity ko dekh k sare channel Mytho dikhana chahte hai..Zee main Ramayan,Sahara One main Bajrangbali n now Colors main Maa durga..suna hai ki SP Swasitk Production k Mahabharat ko dikhayenge..baat abhi bhi chal raha hai...n Sony to kab se ready hai CGM dikhane k liye but Imagine k log uska rights nehi de rahe hai.. ROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

foram.

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
i agree with shruti that make mytho shows with devotion not for competition.

Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.