Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Manish Wadhwa in DKDM-TOI (Page 2)

ifians IF-Stunnerz
ifians
ifians

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
OMG!! Manish wadha.I am a bg fn of him frm d tme of cgm!! what a gr8 choice for raavan.well done cvs

Edited by ifians - 08 November 2012 at 2:03am
Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
lol again my topic merged
foram. IF-Stunnerz
foram.
foram.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Wow new story. It wil be interesting to watch manish as raavan.
mnx12 Viewbie
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aru_86

lol again my topic merged
If a topic already exists do not create more to discuss the same thing. Always check atleast 3 pages of the forum before posting a new one. Simillar topics will be merged.
Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
i saw tht shrutz..bt hv u seen this one...

nw evry single channel is trying to follow(copy) Life Ok's path...LOL

loo..one more mytho show...LOL...nw who left?sp n sony?hope they will also soon join the league..ROFL

Colors TV get its Durga in Piyali Munshi?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi

-Nymphadora- IF-Veteran Member
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deboleena.manna

awsome...but Ravan so soon?what happen to Ganesha?Ravan se pehle Ganesh ji ko dikhana nehi hai kya?oh God..DKDM casting to bariya karta hai but story main golmal kar dete hai...esa lagta hai writers khud confuse hai about Timeline..unhe khud nehi pata k kiske pehle kon hai...ROFL...Ravan is very inteligent person n a grt shiv bhaqt..hopr ye log Mahi ki tarha Ravan ka bhi kachra na kar de...Ouch
Ravan gains immortality from Mahadev-hence he could have lived long enough...there are lots of stories assosiated with Ravan and Mahadev,but i dont know exactly how long will they stretch it
whether its a short role or a long one

because as per the article they are covering only the Part till he gets immortal-i guess that may even cover him getting Lanka,Mandodari etc,they wont be covering the entire Ramayan(thank GOD,is isnt quite needed),so they will focus on Ravan and Mahadev

ideally his role should be a long running one-atleast of a month or two

even i was wondering when Ganapati Bappa will come,beacuse i belive he was created during Satyuga
but im sure the creatives are keeping it underwraps-whenever it happens it will be LARGE for sure!

i have always been intriguided by Ravan,please Cvs iska Kachra mat banao!Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhisia221jyoti07deboleena.mannaforam.Nikki_Titli

-Nymphadora- IF-Veteran Member
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

i saw tht shrutz..bt hv u seen this one...

nw evry single channel is trying to follow(copy) Life Ok's path...LOL

loo..one more mytho show...LOL...nw who left?sp n sony?hope they will also soon join the league..ROFL

Colors TV get its Durga in Piyali Munshi?

i dont know why each time a mytho show is launched they have to compare it with DKDM or put it out against DKDM-i mean these channel walas need to get a life-Make a Mythological because you genuinely want to not because you want to compete with another showAngry
itne Saalon Tak(excluding Imagine TV and then DKDM) no one made Mythos and now that people have realized the "market' they want to make one?make Mythologicals with love and devation rather than for competition(my POV)

Anyways i read that article and i am kind of bugged that with every launch all of the shows have to be compared with DKDM!spare DKDM and us of the constant comparison,it isnt needed

anyways its okey,each show is different and best of luck to them-anyways as per what i have heard the show is on the lines of Mahima Shani Dev Ki-Where Durga Ma will come on earth to solve her Bhakts problems,so its diametrically different in terms of story line to DKDMSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhisia221foram.Nikki_Titli

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
What Lankapati Ravan next?? He is suppossed to be super-duper intelligent, maha genius and the greatest Bhakt of Mahadev.. And seeing the past track records of potrayal of Asurs in DKDM.. I m worried now.. Hope they don't make a mockery of him.. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index