Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

gowri1712

IF-Rockerz

gowri1712

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NSohi13

Originally posted by princessaneeka

finally we dont have 2 w8 4 arjun till saturday just saw on tv now arjun will b telecasted mon-fri 8 pm yippie!!!! Big smile Clap Heart
I have also seen somewhere that Arjun will come mon- fri @8pm seriously Yaar... But confused coz that time is for another show na ... That one is also very popular ... Confused Ouch

same here

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GOOD NEWS (Page 3)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rockz.diva

Goldie

rockz.diva

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
hmm i dun want arjun to like other daily serialz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gowri1712kashishk

Riya.S.007

IF-Sizzlerz

Riya.S.007

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
what the fCensoredCensored??// really? is this a joke?? what the????

actually,after the bitter news from morning,i am laughing.

thats not gonna happen. a crime show,a new one,in the place of regular drama shows?? naa.

btw,if that happens, it will be no longer a crime show and will be a changed track.

aisa ho v sakta hai... 4 rats can do anything. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gowri1712

princessaneeka

Groupbie

princessaneeka

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
NO ACTUALLY IT WS SHOWN THT ARJUN WILL NW AIR AT 8. N PROBABLY IPPKKND IS GNG OFF AIR COZ BARUN'S FB PAGE SAYS SO I WILL POST D EXACT THING IN A WHILE IF U WUD LYK

princessaneeka

Groupbie

princessaneeka

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
VERY IMPORTANT CONFIRMED INFORMATION FROM STAR PLUS MARKETING AND HR

BARUN IS HAVING A MEETING WITH STAR PLUS THIS FRIDAY (DO NOT KNOW TIME) TO DECIDE IF HE WILL STAY WITH THE SHOW …
EVERYONE EMAIL, CALL, TWEET, TEXT TO STAR PLUS (not 4lions) and say we WANT BARUN SOBTI WITH SANAYA IRANI IN IPKKND OR IN A NEW SHOW IF THEY END IPKKND
But let me tell you why this has happened. Last week Gul went to Star and said shes run out of ideas for the show, that's why that stupid message came that they want ideas from public … BUT Gul is doing this on purpose as she wanted to end the show since June/July, now she came up with a track that the channel refused, so she is doing reverse psychology … her new track is, Khushi getting closer to a new man, and Arnav getting closer to Sheetal. Barun would becaome a side character and focus on Khushi and someone else … Barun Sobti refused this track and said take me out of this if you are going to do this … the re

ason Gul came up with this track is because she knows it won't work and she knows that channel will have to lift the show off air

Daljeet, Akshay and Deepali HAVE GIVEN THEIR NOTICE BECAUSE THEY ARE FED UP OF THE PROCUTION HOUSE
Abhaas also gave his notice and left … it wasn't a track to end the chapter of Shaym … he got fed up of 4LIONS AND GUL the bitch …

NOW MY PLEA TO YOU GUYS IS, CALL, EMAIL, TEXT AND TWEET STAR PLUS AND LET THEM KNOW WE WANT BARUN AND SANAYA .. INCLUDE BOTH NAMES AND SAY IF IPKKND ENDS WE WANT NEW SHOW WITH BOTH …
GUYS WE HAVE A DEADLINE, ITS THURSDAY TMOZ .. DO THIS NOW, START NOW, FRIDAY IS BARUN SOBTI'S MEETING …
ALLAH PLEASE BE WITH US AND LISTEN TO THE PRAYERS OF MILLIONS …
credit Monnie Singh Raizada

princessaneeka

Groupbie

princessaneeka

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
the above is from baruns page on facebook n this is from 4 lions page which one to believe??

Ok here goes. This is going to be slightly long winded, so please bear with me. First of all, if you are looking for a clarification on whether Barun is staying or leaving, you might as well stop reading now because you are not getting any – for the moment at least.

We have weathered many storms if a particular show is shutting/particular actor is leaving or not in the past. Dev,Dadi, Maan, Geet, Anjali, Daljeet – the list is endless! We don't comment on the same – ever… Unless told to do so, by the channel. End of story.
    The Facebook pages/Twitter accounts that we maintain take a lot of effort. We do this only to interact with the people who watch our shows. You have to understand this. No other production house does this. Why? It does not bring anything extra. Not revenue. Not ratings. Ask anyone. It is NOT a medium where we are obliged to give explanations and clarification. This might sound harsh, hurt you or offend you but it is the truth. You have to, have to understand this. Please.

Here is what happened:

It was brought to our notice, someone was impersonating our Production house and pretending to be from our team. I did not check who the impostor/impersonator is and I posted on the site. I worded it incorrectly. Big mistake and I truly apologise for it. Without cross-checking my facts with Gul, I posted we had not spoken to anybody.
    The person concerned messaged and said that people were calling her a liar. Gul called me up and I updated the post because we would not want to damage anybody's online reputation especially if that person belonged to a online website. We did not want to damage anybody's business. Big mistake again!
    The person messaged again and said that she was no longer in the employment of the online website - after the post had been updated.
    This is how it stands now.
    We have no idea what the concerned person posted and where all/ in which forum. Honest to God. Swear on my mother.

Moral of the story?

We will not be talking to strangers anymore! Yeah, my parents warned me a long time ago about this one – but obviously, I do not listen!
    We are shutting down our account on all external websites. It is really not worth our time and effort. The Facebook pages will remain. If we feel the need to clarify anything, it will be on one of our sites.
    We will talk to the Channel and update this site next week, if needed. Yeah, they don't work weekends.

So love us or hate us – this is how it is. I apologise once again for the confusion caused.
Yours sincerely,
Admin.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gurmeet4Drashti

Riya.S.007

IF-Sizzlerz

Riya.S.007

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
what is that means??

what is the exact thing?

what is d wrong news? his meeting,his quitting,gul's idea,show ending.
which one???????????/

sigmundfreud

sigmundfreud

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
whoi has written dia yaar?? gorky sir?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.