Qubool Hai

Why does Ayaan flirt with his own cousin (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

manny136

IF-Dazzler

manny136

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Even if she was his real cousin he still could marry her. I have a bunch of friends who have dated or married their cousins though i personally dont like and thankfully dont have any guy cousins my age Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annie0247

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why does Ayaan flirt with his own cousin (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Actually Humera is no blood relation of Ayaan's.

His mother Shirin is only a moon boli behan to Humera's father.  That is Humera's father is like a guardian of Ayaan's mother...but not a blood relative.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

queenfaerie25

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
guyz  i knew  humera's dad n shirin are not biological siblings but are they cousins,distant relatives 

queenfaerie25

Groupbie

queenfaerie25

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desisoaps05

Originally posted by Abray

Originally posted by survi035

Hi :-)

Any idea why Ayaan flirts with his cousin Omera (sorry cannot spell her name) but she is one of his cousins. I find it reallly !!! weird and just wanted to get your guys feedback on the matter??

humera is not biologically related to ayaan. they are not cousins. only humaira's dad treats shireen as his sister.

What? Where did you realize this? I was under the imperssion Shireen is Humera's dad's sister. He is the reason Rashid married Shireen (or chose her anyway) because she has more money. 

in the first episode that they introduced humeras dad , he said she is just like a sister to me. also humeras mom kept telling shereen in the first few episodes that she considers her more than a real sister.

-BolNaHalke-

IF-Veteran Member

-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
They arent related so its okay and frankly i think they make a really cute couple! She is really cute and pretty and he is a a chocolaty innocent adorable cute charater too soo tru work.

immira

Coolbie

immira

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abray

Originally posted by survi035

Hi :-)

Any idea why Ayaan flirts with his cousin Omera (sorry cannot spell her name) but she is one of his cousins. I find it reallly !!! weird and just wanted to get your guys feedback on the matter??

humera is not biologically related to ayaan. they are not cousins. only humaira's dad treats shireen as his sister.

thanks for letting me knw i did nt see frm 1st episode...any way lets see what happens...in the future i guess too early to rpedict...

sweetcop

Groupbie

sweetcop

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
its bcus muslims can marry thier own cousins...i also got married to my cousin...:)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Teh_BatmanCyberpsychoooAIMAMSK

deejagi

IF-Rockerz

deejagi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Friends not only in Islam, even in hindus one can marry a cousin, provided she is your mother's brother's daughter OR father's sisters daughter. Only you can't marry your cousin wherein if she is your mothers sisters daughter OR fathers, brother daughter, since they are called brothers and sisters.

Here Ayan is flirtuing with his mama's daughter not chacha's daughter.

Jaya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kawkabonbhuvana90

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.