Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
guyz  i knew  humera's dad n shirin are not biological siblings but are they cousins,distant relatives 
queenfaerie25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: desisoaps05

What? Where did you realize this? I was under the imperssion Shireen is Humera's dad's sister. He is the reason Rashid married Shireen (or chose her anyway) because she has more money. 

in the first episode that they introduced humeras dad , he said she is just like a sister to me. also humeras mom kept telling shereen in the first few episodes that she considers her more than a real sister.
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
They arent related so its okay and frankly i think they make a really cute couple! She is really cute and pretty and he is a a chocolaty innocent adorable cute charater too soo tru work.
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Abray

humera is not biologically related to ayaan. they are not cousins. only humaira's dad treats shireen as his sister.

thanks for letting me knw i did nt see frm 1st episode...any way lets see what happens...in the future i guess too early to rpedict...
sweetcop thumbnail
its bcus muslims can marry thier own cousins...i also got married to my cousin...:)
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Friends not only in Islam, even in hindus one can marry a cousin, provided she is your mother's brother's daughter OR father's sisters daughter. Only you can't marry your cousin wherein if she is your mothers sisters daughter OR fathers, brother daughter, since they are called brothers and sisters.

Here Ayan is flirtuing with his mama's daughter not chacha's daughter.

Jaya
Teh_Batman thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deejagi

Friends not only in Islam, even in hindus one can marry a cousin, provided she is your mother's brother's daughter OR father's sisters daughter. Only you can't marry your cousin wherein if she is your mothers sisters daughter OR fathers, brother daughter, since they are called brothers and sisters.

Here Ayan is flirtuing with his mama's daughter not chacha's daughter.

Jaya

It is a Muslim drama so they have nothing to do with Hindu culture.

Besides they are not biologically related i think.
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Cannot thank you enough for clarifying that Ayaan is 'actually" not related to her and for also letting me know how to actually spell her name. 

I did no watch the first episode..i started watching from the 2nd episode. So missed that very crucial fact about how Ayaan is related to others in the house. 

As for the muslim culture. I suppose if Muslims are allowed to marry their own cousins than its good if they put this in the drama because it will allow audience to see how things work in Islam. I'm sikh so naturally, i find it hard to understand how one can marry a cousin BUT IN SAYING THIS.. its a personal thought.

However, its not just the Muslims that are allowed to marry their cousins. I think back in the days, white people also married their cousins (england and america). If you guys ever read Jane Austin's books, in almost every novel of hers..she has this story where cousins are paired e.g 1) Pride & the prejudice, Mr Collins wanted to marry Liz. 2) Persuasion, Mr Elliot and Anne were linked. 

Sorry to bore you all with this information.

Thanks all once again for responding and clarifying . 
Edited by survi035 - 11 years ago
Rita.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
That's actually incorrect. Hinduism does not allow marriages between cousins
Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Humeira is not really Ayaan's cousin. 

Ayaan's mom is only a muh boli behan of Humeira's dad.