Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ShaunSA

IF-Rockerz

ShaunSA

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Yeah yeah I know. But I am on leave for a few days from tomorrow so today feels like Friday for me!

Plus I am going home! Yay!

Anyways for your ennertainment I have come up with an Ode. I call it Ode to Rat

There once was a Rat
As mad as a Hat
So the poor Rat
Tried to play with the Cat
Alas the great Cat
He ate the Rat
And so came the end
Of our beloved friend
The rat called Rat

ROFL

That thread was a laugh a minute LOL I miss the rat though! Cry

Edited by ShaunSA - 08 November 2012 at 1:29am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-nilani-ilike_tvMADHU.BARUNswasthi-dipsy80-ani_gr-Muskii-XarinaDeepzpadukoneDivineDarkness

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So it's finally Friday!" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
I saw the title and thought is it? I've only just got back to work. That ratty thread was funny. i got to it late. Anyhoo, as I will be offline for most of the day have a good break.    See you next week. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvShaunSA

ilike_tv

Goldie

ilike_tv

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
 You really gave me a heart attack with that title!!!!Shocked Actually Friday is the mufti day for kiddo and I send him  wearing uniform today Shocked

So you are going Home.. happy days ahead Big smile Maa ji se namaste kahiyega aur give dheer sara pyar from all the forumites Big smile  I am sure she will be busy with cleaning the house and changing the curtains for Diwali ... So Happy Diwali in advance too ...Smile

By the way lovely ode Clap Really miss the rat.. Hope he/ she came back  start another thread soon... That day we all will have a happy diwali Tongue

Edited by ilike_tv - 08 November 2012 at 3:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaunSA

ShaunSA

IF-Rockerz

ShaunSA

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

I saw the title and thought is it? I've only just got back to work. That ratty thread was funny. i got to it late. Anyhoo, as I will be offline for most of the day have a good break.    See you next week. Smile

Ha! You don't get rid of me that easily. I will twit you and fb you! Tongue

LOL

Plus there is so much work to do at home Cry

Xarina

ShaunSA

IF-Rockerz

ShaunSA

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilike_tv

You really gave me a heart attack with that title!!!!Shocked Actually Friday is the mufti day for kiddo and I send him  wearing uniform today Shocked

So you are going Home.. happy days ahead Big smile Maa ji se namaste kahiyega aur give dheer sara pyar from all the forumites Big smile  I am sure she will be busy with cleaning the house and changing the curtains for Diwali ... So Happy Diwali in advance too ...Smile

By the way lovely ode Clap Really miss the rat.. Hope he/ she came back  start another thread soon... That day we all will have a happy diwali Tongue

What's Mufti Day? Big smile

She is busy with her zillion and one chores. Luckily I hung the curtains up Tuesday night.

But now to go to my home and start my zillion and one chores LOL

ilike_tv

ilike_tv

Goldie

ilike_tv

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaunSA

She is busy with her zillion and one chores. Luckily I hung the curtains up Tuesday night.

Mufti day is the day on which kids wear their own cloths Big smile  My son brought a bat man T-shirt especially for this friday.. Seeing your title I thought I messed it up Tongue

ShaunSA

ShaunSA

IF-Rockerz

ShaunSA

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ShaunSA

Mufti day is the day on which kids wear their own cloths Big smile  My son brought a bat man T-shirt especially for this friday.. Seeing your title I thought I messed it up Tongue

Oh trust me if there is a Bat-man t shirt involved you would not have been allowed to forget! LOL

ilike_tv

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Shaun.. You made me think tomorrow is weekend.. Angry I have 2 more days of office nowLOL If I take an off tomorrow, it is on youWinkBig smile

Have a great weekendTongue 

ShaunSA

Post Reply New Post

Go to top