Members Lounge

~* Appreciation Thread for Madhu123*~ (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 16

daljeet

IF-Dazzler

daljeet

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
res.2mo for sure ill comment.i need time to congratulate u wellThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GodsEyeharith25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~* Appreciation Thread for Madhu123*~ (Page 8)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

diyawaqas

diyawaqas

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
love you madhuEmbarrassed i am crazy for your  stories girl! and i like always says you are an amazing and fabulous writerClap the only one who can manage so many stories at the same timeHeart and every story is unique and mind blowing Smile you are my favoriteHeart everyday i eagerly wait for your stories and you never ever disappoints me even tough you were busy or working but  you always manage to update for us. thank you so much for writing so many awesome stories for us. keep going on madhuSmile lots of hugs and kisses for youHug you really deserve this threadSmile and special thanks to you harhem for this awesome thread Big smile

GodsEyeharith25

aka122

Groupbie

aka122

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
we love u!!!!!!!!!Party

GodsEyeharith25

frenzyy

IF-Rockerz

frenzyy

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
aww!!that was soo sweett!! we love u.. congrats Party

GodsEyeharith25

Ethereal-Path

IF-Sizzlerz

Ethereal-Path

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
So glad you made this thread.!

Madhu, you're one of those few exceptional people who completely deserves it. Hug

Every week day I wait for your updates eagerly. Its not just the quantity but the quality in your updates that leaves me amazed every day. You're plainly brilliant. I'm sure its cent percent not easy for you to be consistent with your updates but howsoever you manage it, is worth so many applauds. You amaze me. You're doing fab work with all your writings. Keep writing always. You're brilliant at your work.! Big smile

-V-

P.S: @trivedishraddha: Many many happy returns of the day. Happy B'day. Party

GodsEyeharith25

nannav

IF-Dazzler

nannav

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
OMG...i just found this thread...she truly deserves this..

madhu...we love you darling...i always wonders how she get time for updating 6or 7 FF's..you are really genius...you know...whenever i got bored in weekend i used to read your ff's again&again...specially your older one's...Clap.

yesterday i was waiting for your update of forcibly yours at 9.00am...and i read it...but i can't stop myself from reading others...so i ended up reading all other updates...LOL you know my college starts at 9.30...i reached college at 9.45..LOL...your ff's are so addictive...and today i was thinking about the upcoming gutter part of legal sins in my busSilly..

love you dear...write more

muuahhHug

GodsEyeharith25

Kurup

IF-Dazzler

Kurup

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Truly a very well deserving author...I myself a big fan of her work...all her works have been fabulous up until now...

GodsEyeharith25

Dazz

Dazz

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Yeah madhu u r a gem luv u so much!!:-D

GodsEyeharith25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top