Members Lounge

~* Appreciation Thread for Madhu123*~ (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 16

kuts

IF-Sizzlerz

kuts

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madhu123

Originally posted by harhem

<font color="#3366cc">Hey Shalini </font>

<font color="#3366cc">thanks for the comments.. </font>

</strong>

<font color="#3366cc">and u think me and kiddo ( shraddha) play with words and write comments beautifully? Shocked WHAT THE? </font>

<font color="#3366cc">do u seriously know you wrote better than us in explaining your love for Madhu ? ( I know Kiddo will agreeWink).</font>

<font color="#3366cc">Regarding Madhu we both are proud to be called her friends and she is very nice & straight forward humanbeing & a tigress...</font>

<font color="#3366cc">BlushingBlushing( kiddo i have added foru also).. </font>

<font color="#3366cc">
</font>

<font color="#ff0000">Tigress??BlushingBlushingBlushing</font>

<font color="#ff0000">I got on What Context you told this..BlushingBlushingBlushing</font>

<font color="#ff0000">Kidoo.. Now dont ask me why "TIGRESS".. Harhem knows it..BlushingBlushingBlushingAsk her</font>

<font color="#3366cc">
</font>

<font color="#3366cc">areh wah Madhu ko bhi sharmana aata hain?ROFLROFLROFL</font>

<strong><font color="#3366cc">well that secret is between we both.. shhh!!Wink</font>

Harhem ... Kiddo would be jealous now.. She too should be included in this secret.. Bechaari..<font color="#3366cc">ROFL</font><font color="#3366cc">ROFL</font>

@shalini-OMG!you think am good with words?what a joke!ROFL
I am much crappy,trust me,i was also the same like you,thinkin all time,"will Madhu-Di ever reply me? Ermm " but see,we are great buddies now.. I just don't let her forget me!
And ya,you can also become her friend,i give you the permit,but i will always be her priority,agreed?

@Madhu-Di-yes,am defiantly J.how can you both exclude me from your talks?Angry

@Harhem-di-kid kisko bola beh?my nick name is kiddo,but am not a kid,tell me now.Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GodsEye

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~* Appreciation Thread for Madhu123*~ (Page 14)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kuts

IF-Sizzlerz

kuts

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --CuteAngel--

Originally posted by nannav

<font color="#339999">kids neednt know secrets.. ROFL</font>
happy children's dayLOL

<font color="#336699">I like that!!! ROFL</font>

</strong>

<strong><font color="#336699">Happy Children's day to KiddoROFLROFLROFL</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3" color="#FF0000">Kiddo.. I hope you reading this comment today only.. Kal padhke koi fayada nahi..ROFLROFL</font>

hehhe... LOLsweetheart (shraddha) iz online but not responding to PMs!Cry

<font color="#FF0000">
</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="4" color="#FF0000">Yeah She is online and I think busy inBlushing.. Thats all she does all the time..</font>

hehhe... right... Sweetheart and yep.. stop blushing n start thinking of your suhagraat! LOLwho knows when someone will enter in ur life n take u away?LOLno1 knows what god planned!Wink
Am I right sweetheart?Wink

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="4" color="#FF0000">She wont reply soo soon dear.. She will BLUSH</font><font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="4" color="#FF0000">Blushing</font><font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="4" color="#FF0000">Blushingfor some 5 minutes after reading this and will then reply..</font>

Then I will wait ... but sweetheart... reply soon! Waiting...Day Dreaming

@Harhem-di - am not a kid,am 18+

@nannav-i will deal with you later.Evil Smilelet me handle my priority first!

@Madhu-Di - better late than never,i read the comment na..how will i know your talkin bout me?will i get a dream?
Kitni baar kaha hai,mere baare mei baat ho rahi ho toh ek pm bhej diya kro yar..Ouch
And na re,was not Blushing,i have better works to do..Censored ha ha ha ROFL

@DD-stop guess bout my S.R. And start dreaming bout yours..bata du sabko that your waiting for your dream to meet reality?Wink

P.S.-Madhu-Di,actually i did take time to comment,but not 5 mins,full 15mins..Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GodsEyenannav

nannav

IF-Dazzler

nannav

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
ha ha haROFLROFL...you are  back with a bang

GodsEyekuts

sunny_sarun

IF-Dazzler

sunny_sarun

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
love u madhu!! Big smile

GodsEye

Bigbang_GD

IF-Sizzlerz

Bigbang_GD

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged

congrats madhu!!
u are one of the most talented and dedicated writer i had ever seen!!!!!
the no of updates u give every day always amaze me and u never dissapoint your readers and respect our wishes!!!
one more thing that amaze me is the the way u send pm's with out failClap
800pm's twice a day is not easy and u never demand comments or likes for your work and that makes u best n humble among all!!!!!!!!!

for tm thanks for creating this thread and i finally got chance to thank madhu for her awesome contribution in IF!!!!

GodsEyeGodhuliLogon

GodhuliLogon

IF-Sizzlerz

GodhuliLogon

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
what more appreciation I can give her .. thinking...

Ok simple and straight ..

Madhu is the best writer in IF ..

I compare everyone else with her writing only..Embarrassed

All the very best madhu.. keep on writing ...

dima_aGodsEye

Geet13

Geet13

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
First of all I very very sorry Madhu Di for being late in commenting...

Congrats, You are truly amazing writer. Only One writer who updates regularly Monday to Friday that too not one but four to five Fan Fictions along with working in MNC...Hats Off to you.

You the only one writer who never gets angry with readers whether they like the update or not. whatever they comments negative or positive...I have not seen that you stopped any reader from reading your FF just because they commented negatively...you accept even negative comments with out any complaints...that's the biggest quality of a true writer which I never seen in any other writers on this India forum...

You are the one writer who always does justice to her Fan Fiction characters...You are the one who always welcomed suggestions from the readers...I truly admire you and your writing skill. keep writing...

last but not least, how can forget your help...today my happiness is all because of you...thank you for everything Di...Love you a lot. Geet

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GodsEyenannavharith25

rulama

IF-Sizzlerz

rulama

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

Madhu,

Today I came across this quotation

"God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say 'thank you?'" ~William Arthur Ward

This reminded me of wanting to write a few of my thoughts to you.

I just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate your writing. It too has enriched my days. Not a day goes by without reading your Ff's eagerly. Your Ff's carry positivity in them. Your perception of things too has played a strong role in making your Ff's so popular and you a popular writer. Your versatility, ability to handle multiple fictions at a time is mind boggling!

As Ralph Marston said "What if you gave someone a gift, and they neglected to thank you for it - would you be likely to give them another? Life is the same way. In order to attract more of the blessings that life has to offer, you must truly appreciate what you already have." I would like to express my appreciation in my own way.

One of my favorite quotes is "The best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it." by Richard David Bach. That is what I have been doing  and thank you dear for giving many such a lovely moments.

Finally I would like to conclude with this Irish proverb that sums up what I want to tell you.

"May you always be blessed with walls for the wind. A roof for the rain. A warm cup of tea by the fire. Laughter to cheer you. Those you love near you. And all that your heart might desire. "

Thank you dear!

Edited by rulama - 24 November 2012 at 10:19pm

GodsEye

Post Reply New Post

Go to top