Members Lounge

~* Appreciation Thread for Madhu123*~ (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 16

shalinii173

IF-Rockerz

shalinii173

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
OMG Madhu there are so many ppl more crazier than me. Smile

Actually today when i saw ur response to my reply (ur update) i was like...Big smile and when i saw ur pm i wasPartyDancing i was smiling/grinning or whatever i dont know wat it was  and am still doing the same (still remembering the moment i received ur response to my post and pm after that) its like  the person whom i always admire has noticed me and even accepted me... OMG i still cant believe it.  

U know something whenever i come across ur response to others comments i kind of feel jealous Ermm  i always had a question "Will she ever respond to me"Confused.  Now when i read other posts especially harhem and trivedishradda i feel ...Unhappy  i cant write like them. they have just played with words and written beautifully. I am not good at words. Disapprove

OMG wat am i doing here. Instead of writing about u am writing about myself Angry

Ok let me start actually i joined IF almost 5 months back i guess. I found few interesting works of others and i was so much impressed and later i found yours and i send u the request and u too accepted like others. only later i came to know u update everyday and slowly i began to wait for ur updates.  Everyday soon after i wake i immediately take my phone (which i always keep under my pillow) and check for ur pm. It become a habitual now. i dont know when i started it.  and every weekend early morning i feel "Oh no today there wont be any updates from madhu" Unhappy. (I dont know when i am gonna used to that.) Ur work always amaze me. the way u narrate the staory take us to their world. and i always wonder how u could handle so many stories at the same time. and every story is unique. Clap and u always make me to fall in love with all ur Arnavs.  ( except  "I own you in every way -2 am still angry with himAngry )  

I think all the members in IF knows you Smile. Like Barun and Sanaya u too have become a topic here. began to discuss about u. Now am really curious to know more about you ( the same we do for Sarun) like where r u from? wats ur mother tongue (wish u too speak my language)  and wat u doing?? something something like that ... (i dont want to know whether u r vegetarian or non vegetarianLOL ). 

watelse... better i stop here thx for reading my post. i already mentioned that i am not a good writer. 

All I want to  say is 

"YOU ARE A FABULOUS WRITER"

Love you Hug

so wat u doing now (after reading my post)  Smile /D'oh/Dead /Confused/Ermm/Sleepy/Stern Smile

I will be very happy if u r smiling now  Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GodsEyekutsharith25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~* Appreciation Thread for Madhu123*~ (Page 12)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GodsEye

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shalinii173harith25kuts

shalinii173

IF-Rockerz

shalinii173

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madhu123

Originally posted by shalinii173

OMG Madhu there are so many ppl more crazier than me. Smile

Actually today when i saw ur response to my reply (ur update) i was like...Big smile and when i saw ur pm i wasPartyDancing i was smiling/grinning or whatever i dont know wat it was  and am still doing the same (still remembering the moment i received ur response to my post and pm after that) its like  the person whom i always admire has noticed me and even accepted me... OMG i still cant believe it.  

U know something whenever i come across ur response to others comments i kind of feel jealous Ermm  i always had a question "Will she ever respond to me"Confused.  Now when i read other posts especially harhem and trivedishradda i feel ...Unhappy  i cant write like them. they have just played with words and written beautifully. I am not good at words. Disapprove

OMG wat am i doing here. Instead of writing about u am writing about myself Angry

Ok let me start actually i joined IF almost 5 months back i guess. I found few interesting works of others and i was so much impressed and later i found yours and i send u the request and u too accepted like others. only later i came to know u update everyday and slowly i began to wait for ur updates.  Everyday soon after i wake i immediately take my phone (which i always keep under my pillow) and check for ur pm. It become a habitual now. i dont know when i started it.  and every weekend early morning i feel "Oh no today there wont be any updates from madhu" Unhappy. (I dont know when i am gonna used to that.) Ur work always amaze me. the way u narrate the staory take us to their world. and i always wonder how u could handle so many stories at the same time. and every story is unique. Clap and u always make me to fall in love with all ur Arnavs.  ( except  "I own you in every way -2 am still angry with himAngry )  

I think all the members in IF knows you Smile. Like Barun and Sanaya u too have become a topic here. began to discuss about u. Now am really curious to know more about you ( the same we do for Sarun) like where r u from? wats ur mother tongue (wish u too speak my language)  and wat u doing?? something something like that ... (i dont want to know whether u r vegetarian or non vegetarianLOL ). 

watelse... better i stop here thx for reading my post. i already mentioned that i am not a good writer. 

All I want to  say is 

"YOU ARE A FABULOUS WRITER"

Love you Hug

so wat u doing now (after reading my post)  Smile /D'oh/Dead /Confused/Ermm/Sleepy/Stern Smile

I will be very happy if u r smiling now  Smile

Aww.. You wanna know about me?? Okay here are my answers..

1) Me working as a Technology Analyst in an MNC in Pune, Maharashtra
2) Mother Tongue is Marathi..
3) I am a Non vegiie.. Love Sea food.. LOL

Anything else dearthat I missed here? Big smile

thx for ur answers. Hmmm... u dont speak my language its ok i can adjust LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GodsEyeharith25

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged

Hey Shalini

thanks for the comments..

and u think me and kiddo ( shraddha) play with words and write comments beautifully?  ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked   WHAT THE?

do u seriously know you wrote better than us in explaining your love for Madhu ? ( I know Kiddo will agreeWink).

Regarding Madhu we both are proud to be called her friends and she is very nice & straight forward humanbeing & a tigress...
 BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing ( kiddo i have added for u also)..

GodsEyeshalinii173

shalinii173

IF-Rockerz

shalinii173

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harhem

Hey Shalini

and u think me and kiddo ( shraddha) play with words and write comments beautifully?  Shocked   WHAT THE?

do u seriously know you wrote better than us in explaining your love for Madhu ? ( I know Kiddo will agreeWink).

Regarding Madhu we both are proud to be called her friends and she is very nice & straight forward humanbeing & a tigress...
 Blushing Blushing ( kiddo i have added for u also)..

that was really sweet Embarrassed

GodsEyekuts

nannav

IF-Dazzler

nannav

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
hamri payal ki...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harith25

GodsEye

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

harith25kuts

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madhu123

Originally posted by harhem

Hey Shalini

and u think me and kiddo ( shraddha) play with words and write comments beautifully?  Shocked   WHAT THE?

Blushing Blushing ( kiddo i have added for u also)..

Tigress?? BlushingBlushingBlushing

I got on What Context you told this.. BlushingBlushingBlushing

Kidoo.. Now dont ask me why "TIGRESS".. Harhem knows it.. BlushingBlushingBlushing Ask her 

areh wah Madhu ko bhi sharmana aata hain?ROFLROFLROFL

well that secret is between we both.. shhh!!Wink

GodsEyekuts

Post Reply New Post

Go to top