abika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
love you madhu
loved all of your story
arnaushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
congrats madhu...i love all her works...
arnaushi thumbnail
congrats madhu...i love all her works...
Arshi_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res

**********************************edited************************************************

Aww Madhu di u really deserve dis appreciation threadπŸ‘πŸ‘
U r a fab wirter n ur stories r srsly AN ADDICTION fr us 
Dey make us:

In joy!!!!

n much much more

Continue writing such fab stories n i hope u stay number 1 forever!πŸ˜‰

For entertaining us!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰
And fr d future!!!!!!

My  r wid u!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Edited by Arshi_luv - 11 years ago
deep5128 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratz!
Love all ur storys! Ur amazing! Xx
πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Ohh God.. Am I actually seeing this Post and Reading it?? 

If yes then believe me Guys I am on Top of the World right now.. I never knew Harita would make such a nice Appreciation Post for me.. I am overwhelmed.. Thanks Harhem for this.. This truely means a lot to me.. 

And well last but not the least... I am nothing guys without your likes and comments.. Trust me .. Its you all encouragement that lead me here in the Hall of Fame or else I would have not even been able to complete one Single FF of mine.. 

I must say the IPKKND Forum in IF is the best and the most active Forum here.. Nothing and no one can beat us.. 

I have only written on ARNAV and KHUSHI and would write ONLY on them. I would stop writing once the Serial gets over.. But not without completing all my FFs..  Its ARSHI who inspired me to write such Fictions and I want to be Loyal to THEM only THEM..

Once again.. Thanks a Lot guys.. I would try my best to keep writing Fictions which you all love to read.

Madhu

πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
karsvinu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love all your FFs Madhu. You truly lead the league for Arnav Khushi FFs. Keep it up...
verisimilitude thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhu123

Ohh God.. Am I actually seeing this Post and Reading it?? 

If yes then believe me Guys I am on Top of the World right now.. I never knew Harita would make such a nice Appreciation Post for me.. I am overwhelmed.. Thanks Harhem for this.. This truely means a lot to me.. 

And well last but not the least... I am nothing guys without your likes and comments.. Trust me .. Its you all encouragement that lead me here in the Hall of Fame or else I would have not even been able to complete one Single FF of mine.. 

I must say the IPKKND Forum in IF is the best and the most active Forum here.. Nothing and no one can beat us.. 

I have only written on ARNAV and KHUSHI and would write ONLY on them. I would stop writing once the Serial gets over.. But not without completing all my FFs..  Its ARSHI who inspired me to write such Fictions and I want to be Loyal to THEM only THEM..

Once again.. Thanks a Lot guys.. I would try my best to keep writing Fictions which you all love to read.

Madhu

Anything for you dear... well since Im 8 days elder to you.. my blessings to you to become an novel writer and soon fulfill my wish πŸ˜‰
MamiaRehman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome...truly Wonderful...i loved it so much...it is really Beautiful...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Congratulations Madhu ji... May Allah bless u always...😊
smiley-shiney thumbnail

congratulations madhu