~* Appreciation Thread for Madhu123*~

verisimilitude thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Thought of writing this appreciation thread like a story.

The story -"An appreciation thread "

Prologue:

Her journey started with IPKKND. She joined IF on 5th October 2011. She started her journey with her comments in IPKKND forum. She started posting on the daily episodes. She was admiring the Fan Fictions of her fellow members. Later on she decided to squeeze her "gray matter"πŸ˜‰ for writing some FF..Started with writing one short stories,her inqusitiveness on Arshi fiction started moving steadily which led to the entry in longer updates on Fan Fictions. Nevertheless all of them had ASR and Khushi as the lead. With her consistent writing of Fan Fictions she reached to the level of stamping her as an "addictive writer" on Arnav Khushi's love stories. Twists, drama, reality, romance what else you need in a story you can find in hers. Her writings increased the comments and likes which pumped her adrenaline to start more and more Fictions. Later she fixed her place in the Hall of Fame and now procuring the 1st place there.

Here is HER character sketch:

She is called Madhu123 in the forum, her pet name being Madz, Madhu. She has a passion and interest towards fictions and stories. She is obsessed with the character ASR. She loves a ruthless, arrogant, angry, posessive ASR who loves his Khushi to the core and finally falls head over heels. As far as Madhu is concerned she loves ASR and her ASR loves her the more. She makes sure that she updates everyday with precaps within 3 hrs. Wonder how she gets time to patiently send pms across in  the midst of her hectic schedule.  She entertains,makes us cry,laugh,angry, hate, love the characters. Thus the story has reached the point where she has crossed 300,000 votes in the Hall of Fame..πŸ˜›

Madhu123 Goldie
Madhu123
2483 posts
300425 votes

Her works : 3 SS,6 completed FFs, 8 ongoing FFs ,1 yet to start FF and 1 collaboration FF

For her  continous efforts and her impeccable creativity...

We love you MadhuπŸ€—

β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ
 β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ
❀️❀️❀️❀️

Continue your journey in FF and entertain us with more Arshi FFs:

Love from your hardcore fans cum friends...πŸ€—

Edited by harhem - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
r.

***edited***

Well, what do i tell about this lady?
LADY?πŸ˜• yes, not didi, this is "THE Madhu123" we are talking bout, who much later became my didi...😊

i was just surfing some short stories when i was a newbie on IF..and that too such short stories, which were complete, so i can read all in one go and i dont need to wait..😳

at that time, i came across this writer - Madhu123..
i read Di ke Liye and i went 🀣

i then searched her index and started reading her COMPLETED fan-fictions as i was (and still i am) crazy to read GOOD Arshi stories..and at that time..

That day,when i read her short stories,i told myself-boss, aa toh fatakdi writer nikdi-yeh toh bilkul fataka writer hai..πŸ˜†

that time i came across so many writers of my age that i din't realise ke Madhu-di was older to me and i was in a mis-comception ke all writers on forums are of my age only..πŸ˜› i started called di as Madhu..😳 

then after completeting all her s.s.,i started looking for HER completed works and it took me just 2-3 days to complete per fiction..😳
if i would have known those fictions at that time, i would have definalely started them when they were all ongoing.. i do regret ke i dint get to comment on her beautiful works as i was late..😑 but that is okay, coz i feel good,ke atleast i got to read some good works on IF..
when i read her s.s.,i started comenting a bit, and started giving my feelings,which i was not able to get out reading many previous fictions which i did! but when i started reading Madhu di's work, i was like-ha yar..bandi mei dum hai.. kya likhti hai, kaha se itne ideas aate hai yaar!

i remember when i read DI KE LIYE,  i was 🀣 and before people notice i have gone mad,i went up and read the remaining on my house terrace.. after reading that, i sent her a buddy request and ya, i wa blessed!she accepted it!

then i daily got her pms on her updates and i was like- 😲 OMG!she writes so much in one day!😲...
i started first all her COMPLETED FFs and then randomly picked up one of her ongoing ones..
i still remember that i was reading one of her ongoing FF's and i was not able to concentrate, coz i wanted to complete that ASAP and start her ongoing works..
i was daily getting pms and i was regetting missing it on regular basis..
i remember that i First Completed reading Love to Hate-Hate to Love when it was ongoing, and started reading that one first from her ongoing list..it was her fisrt ongoing FF which i ever followed and then i took up THE UGLY TRUTH and then  FORCIBLY YOURS..

i completed her ongoing works in 2 days but i wasted my time on other things while still i was getting the pms of these ffs regularly,,

but then thats okay..
her FF's made me laugh,cry,emotional,happy,sad,BLUSH..even when i would be sleepy, i would read all HER works..πŸ˜ƒ

My day starts with her Arshi-ff's and ends with Arshi-IPKKND...i never was an early riser,but as and when i got to know she updtaes in the morning,i started getting up early to!(and i would like to pinpoint that here as well, i appreciate u for making me an early riser..πŸ˜†)
i always speak a lot and on IF it all started when i started reading Madhu di's FFs..πŸ˜ƒ
her dedication for us readers and her spirit and enthusiam to write,and that too in such a flow..hats off di...really..i salute u for the heart u have to update so much in one day and taking out time from ur busy schedule to PM over 1000 usernames... haay..🀒
but still u do that twice a day..🀒
and still continue..😳 
WOW!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ your really a hero!
i really am a fan of yours...and i admit it today, ke i used to comment long coz i wanted to be noticed by u which did happen after travelling a long way with u..
and today,being apple of ur eye..ur kiddo.. it all seems like DREAM MEETS REALITY..
i appreciate u,for the time u took out and answered my question on LEGAL SINS once..thaty was the first time ever i took courage and pmed "THE MADHU123" and i still have that pm...and i still remember that day..

we all love u for providing us so many different stories and that too regularly and that too with precaps and hints!ur too good a thinker and ur plots have always been so attractive!
it always forces me to think that how can someone think so much in so less time and draft and give long updates all time!and i appreciate u for that too!

NO DOUBT WHY YOU ARE ON HALL OF FAME AS - NO.1...

well,u certainly deserve to be there where u are..thinking so much and drafting so many ideas and gifting those thoughts as a token of reading to us, well, its us all who are obliged!

Am considering myself so lucky ke i got my way here at IF and one fine day connected with u..
I love u..πŸ€— and i love ur FF's..all of them..have i told u dat before?πŸ€”πŸ˜‰

well,thank u so so so so much once again for sharing all your lovely stories with us.. i can never get enough out of u..πŸ˜› keep writing and we all are here to motivate u, who is our inspiration to take a start to write..i have learnt much from ur FF's...really... and i would like to learn more too!
 β€οΈ
keep going and we are sure u will entertain and make us go more head over heals for u as u keep writing more and more... so just be as u are and just keep it your way,keep it real... love the way u write..i already know that i am a blabber mouth and again i have proved it..😳 and i know u r waiting to see πŸ˜› where i have written,πŸ˜• so i say its written down-

CUT IT...πŸ˜†
Edited by trivedishraddha - 11 years ago
kuts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
r again.

***edited***

well,i love ur spirit that u have decided to continue ur fictions even after IPKKND ends...
i love u for that..πŸ€—
u know, u would be a good source to all those IPKKND lovers who would come here to find solace if/when IPKKND ENDS(God forbid)..
i am waiting to read more and more from u in the name of Arshi..forget what is going on here,on forums at present, and just keep on moving with the spirit that u always had in u...and still u have..
you give us all a positive enerygy,and well,i am looking forward for some more positive thing on IF at present and what else can be more plesent than ur updates!?!?!
so take ur time and start drafting..
but ya,also keep taking holidays in between and do enjoy ur daily life too..or else we all will make u mad and still expect more from u..and we know u would appreciate that too!πŸ˜†
waiting for one more ☺️ this from u...πŸ˜†
LOV U LOADS DI...πŸ€—

Edited by trivedishraddha - 11 years ago
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Yeah Madhu!

I love you!

Totally right, Haritha! I love her stories and her dedication and punctuality!

Keep it going, Madhu dear! :)

- Your one loyal reader :)
kiddy-kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww that was so sweet.
Madhu deserves every ounce of appreciation from our side for her talent.
I love all her works and will continue to do so.
So a big THANK YOU and a huge CONGRATS for herπŸ˜›
MemoriesDieHard thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah madhu!!!! we love so much!!!
Nichuss thumbnail
congratss madhu...

u deserve it 
deepika45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Madhu you are just amazing. love your works and your creative in describing the story and your punctuality of not making yous fans to wait.
Love you 
Take_That thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey, much needed AT for our beloved writer.

Was always a silent reader. Used to read so many FFs, incl Madhu's as well. Looking at her updating every single day n giving precaps also, I thought I shd comment as well.
If writers can write for us giving so much of time and energy, a comment s d least I can do for them.

Coming to Madhu's FFs, I honestly have no idea how she manages so many at a time. But each one s different. Each one has a diff set- up n ideas r brilliant too. Yeah her love for ASR is very mush visible. Well, who doesnt love ASR?

I always wait for 9 in d morning to read ur updates. All I wish to say is keep writing. God bless u!

N yes, the idea was brilliant. AT like a Fan Fic. Amazing!
Edited by Nexus_13 - 11 years ago
BS.ILoveYou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB MADHU...AND OFCOURSE A VERY AMAZING WRITER...FROM A BEAUTIFUL "LITTLE FAMILY" STORIES LIKE ENTANGLED...SWEPT MEMORIES...!!!! TO A DARK FF...LIKE I OWN YOU IN EVERY WAY...AND FORBIDEN LOVE TOO...THTS IS A CUTE STORY TOO...SEASON 2 (SORRY I HVNT GOT THE CHANE TO READ SEASON 1)...AND A COMPLICATED MARRIAGE LIKE WRETCHED KNOT...

I AM SORRY  I CANT RECOLLECT EVERY FF...THRS SOMETHING ELSE GOING ON IN MIND...!!!! ..I HOPE U UNDERSTAND...

BTW...I HOPE U WONT STOP WRITING...WHATEVER IS THE FUTURE..!!!!
AND FOR THE JOB U DO...U DESERVE...

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

AND ALSO...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by INLOVEWIDARNAV - 11 years ago