Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

PKD Episode analysis - 7 Nov '12

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
A nice enough episode overall... with tension over the divorce nicely done.

Pankhudi feels guilty about keeping Avantika in the dark, but insists on continuing to do so. I don't get it. Does this girl not realize that she has put mother - son relationship on a knife edge 😕? Or does she think that when reconciled with Harish, Avantika will be floating in a happy bubble and will overlook Adi not telling her he got married ? The whole situation defies logic and I've decided not to bother my brain about it anymore.😃

Ah.. the return of the preaching bahu in the scene with Harish. I am usually tempted to switch off when TV bahus get into that mode ðŸ˜†. Anyhow, it has the desired effect and Harish asks the judge for more time. Bet Avantu was relieved too, but her ego won't let her acknowledge that ðŸ˜‰.

Knew Adi would eat the dahi-sugar in the end... why fuss so much first ðŸ˜†

Random thoughts

Detective mami in action - am rooting for her to find out something so that the truth is in front of Avantu ðŸ˜›

Has Neha been packed off to her maika? ðŸ˜•

Adi has expanded his just friends mantra - it now includes "don't change the equation between us". Pankhudi had a bowl of curds in her hand, beats me why she did not empty it over his head ðŸ˜¡

The whole K sequence was cute and funny ðŸ˜†

Precap

Adi saying on the phone "I will come and meet you later Pankhudi". Overheard by detective mami. Like I said before, am rooting for her ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudi_4m_kol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yup ,,over all it was an epi ,,,
i lykd pankhu n harrish convo  ,,pankhu did good job ,,,
 n ditective mami's action is going on ,,,i wish her mann ki awaaj goes wrong ,,,,

n whole K convo was amazing n funny too ,,,n adi's reaction was fav,,
lykd it very much,,,,

n eagerly w8ing for precap's sequence 
shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shanti i love your updates...humorous & crisp...

The whole notion of "we'll start our life after your parents get together again" is far fetched... I guess that was CVs option to keep the lovers apart... the other formulas have all been tried on other soaps I guess!

Being terrified of telling Avnatu about the marriage ... is plausible... I've seen people keep secrets from dogmatic family members... but it always comes back to bite them in the end. 
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

A nice enough episode overall... with tension over the divorce nicely done.

Pankhudi feels guilty about keeping Avantika in the dark, but insists on continuing to do so. I don't get it. Does this girl not realize that she has put mother - son relationship on a knife edge 😕? Or does she think that when reconciled with Harish, Avantika will be floating in a happy bubble and will overlook Adi not telling her he got married ? The whole situation defies logic and I've decided not to bother my brain about it anymore.😃

I too dont get the logic behind dat...Wat they gonna gain bye hiding marriage matter...Their marriage s not gonna effect Ishka divorce n anyway...But now situation changed..If Avanthika comes 2 knw dat Harish was aware of PaYa marriage and PaYa not bothered 2 inform her it will hurt her ego and wil eventually lead 2 another  clash between Harish-Avanthu...Laghtha hein shaadi ke baad Pankhu bhi Adi ki tarah dumbo hogaya

Spot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Good analysis today 😊

Am a bit surprised that Pankhudi would tell her elders what to do about their marriage to their faces!  Am sure she would not have dared to speak like this a few months ago

Clearly the only one that is ever going to find out any mystery in Dewan mansion is Mami.  Luckily she is keen to interfere in other people's business (just like Pankhudi)?  Maybe she will lose interest when Rupal finally arrives from (where)?
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Originally posted by: shesherkobita

The whole notion of "we'll start our life after your parents get together again" is far fetched... I guess that was CVs option to keep the lovers apart... the other formulas have all been tried on other soaps I guess!

Being terrified of telling Avnatu about the marriage ... is plausible... I've seen people keep secrets from dogmatic family members... but it always comes back to bite them in the end. 

@ bold..agree...cv's myt be doing it for PaYa separation track...but the reason behind it is weird...anyways I stopped thinkng too much ðŸ˜†
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Originally posted by: Spot

Good analysis today 😊

Am a bit surprised that Pankhudi would tell her elders what to do about their marriage to their faces!  Am sure she would not have dared to speak like this a few months ago

Clearly the only one that is ever going to find out any mystery in Dewan mansion is Mami.  Luckily she is keen to interfere in other people's business (just like Pankhudi)?  Maybe she will lose interest when Rupal finally arrives from (where)?

@ He is studying sumwer abroad...
Peace67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sudipta1988

yup ,,over all it was an epi ,,,

i lykd pankhu n harrish convo  ,,pankhu did good job ,,,
 n ditective mami's action is going on ,,,i wish her mann ki awaaj goes wrong ,,,,

n whole K convo was amazing n funny too ,,,n adi's reaction was fav,,
lykd it very much,,,,

n eagerly w8ing for precap's sequence 

Sudipta, I want mami's mann ki awaaz to lead her to the truth so that Adi is forced to tell Avantu about the marriage.
Peace67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shesherkobita

Sabi, thanks so much... agree about being scared to tell Avantika... I don't have a problem with that.. my problem is the reason behind it ðŸ¤¢
Peace67 thumbnail

I agree Anu, Avantu is going to be really shocked and hurt and when she knows nanaji, Harish and dadi supported them, she is going to be furious. And she will be totally justified.