Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Why I like Sapna-The Child & Woman Rolled in One! (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 15

-Chandramukhi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

El_Doradochocobear-Cruiser-Dexterkilailakhamosshhh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why I like Sapna-The Child & Woman Rolled in One! (Page 10)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BAJIRO

Groupbie

BAJIRO

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by guess_wh0

Originally posted by estel

She's not rescuing those animals, is she? She could or she couldn't be. I don't know. Do you?

She's not directly responsible for them either. I re-tweet all kinds of general awareness info too. It doesn't take any of my time or effort. So lets not put her on a pedestal for tweeting and re-tweeting. There is no pedestal for tweeting and re-tweeting. In general MOST people have a tendency to talk about what they care about. I can't speak on behalf everyone though. But if someone is passionate about computer science, then they are more likely to tweet articles pertaining to computer science. Sapna's twitter is not a justification for her "golden heart" - it is an example that there is another side to this lady. She is not just the psycho/ crazy person. Everyone has flaws. Sapna is extremely flawed - she curses, abuses, throws a tantrum and has a bad temper, but why isn't allowed her to have any redeeming qualities? We all have our own pros and cons. So does she.

My only issue is considering her "tweeting" as some social awareness, revolutionary work and declaring her "golden hearted" because of that. I think it is because you have already labeled her a psychopath that when anyone highlights a few redeeming qualities about her - it doesn't fit in with your perception of her. Now that I have said all that I will apologize because I am presuming a lot, but it is simply a guess on my part.

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
First I think its pretty well established that she has mental issues. I don't really pay attention to your posts(sorry) but I know Chandramukhi and Dex have admitted to that much.
Maybe our definition of redeeming qualities is different. I don't consider loving animals a quality. We all do, except some heartless douche's. What has she done for these animals, is what I'm interested in. Tweeting doesn't count.
Can a pyschopath have great qualities. Sure! But I don't see any in Sapna, not yet. All that innocence and genuinity that you guys see, I don't. I was fooled once, when she stood up against Salman. Not gonna get fooled again.
</font>

Very well written boss! My thoughts are the same about her.

-Cruiser-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cruiser-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kanchhi_

You almost choked me up with your words. I had lump in my throat while reading it.. Wonderfully written...  Shiddhu ji once said  Sapna is carryin a huge "bojh" within her.. And he was right.. maybe that's why she behaves so vulnerable and emotonally shattered. Whatever she is she aint fake for sure. I agree she did go  overboard with her words yesterday. She shouldn't have.

And  I was really impressed by how Siddhu ji handled the situation like a real gentleman.

Thanks for your very kind words Kanchhi ji...feels nice to see that it touched you in some way!Smile

-Cruiser-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cruiser-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

First I think its pretty well established that she has mental issues. I don't really pay attention to your posts(sorry) but I know Chandramukhi and Dex have admitted to that much.
Maybe our definition of redeeming qualities is different. I don't consider loving animals a quality. We all do, except some heartless douche's. What has she done for these animals, is what I'm interested in. Tweeting doesn't count.
Can a pyschopath have great qualities. Sure! But I don't see any in Sapna, not yet. All that innocence and genuinity that you guys see, I don't. I was fooled once, when she stood up against Salman. Not gonna get fooled again.

Since you have used my name to back up your argument, you shall not be spared without few words from my end Evil Smile

Yes I did mention that she portrays herself having some emotional disturbances. I read a post where someone mentioned Siddhu ji talking to her or someone of how Sapna has come outta depression (someone can confirm). People who are prone to depression, they easily get affected by negative environment and emotions. I mean she breaks down very easily and she gets sad or disappointed if her support system seems to be getting lost. Thus after Aseem's elimination she was emotionally exhausted. But she found warmth and comfort in Siddhu ji. I am not an expert to diagnose her condition, simply my observations and I or Dexy or anyone could be all wrong about her.

We might even be exaggerating her emotional condition just the way we exaggerate many negative side of these housemates when they don't fit within our perception or expectation. I mean think about it, living in the house surrounded by strangers who do not hesitate to judge you from the way you look or talk, anyone is bound to be feel insecure and vulnerable. And on top of that if you are an emotional being, one would feel more stressed. Once someone reaches the threshold of negativity, it might come out as the outburst as we have seen with her. Also, we do not know how Sapna is treated 24/7 by these housemates, friendliness is something which one can be detected through one's body language and same applies to animosity. So I wouldn't be surprised if she feels left out amongst the so called TV gang. Also I am not saying that others are at fault, it could be even her.

Anyways, so the gist is that the term Psychopath which you use seems exaggerated to me with the underline negative connotation. I mean she hasn't shown any violent streak from her end so far. She seems to have anger issues originating from her suppressed feelings and uses foul language time to time. You can't tell me that you don't use such language or shout or get angry when someone pisses you off. After all she is one of us and she will act like us. I haven't met anyone who do not display such outbursts. And by all means, I am in no way defending her actions or language. She definitely needs to tone down her negative attitude and aggression. I am simply pointing out that the term "Psychopath" doesn't seem to be the correct usage especially when it is used so casually.

Also, you seem to be confusing our defense for her as our desperate effort to make her seem like the best person with golden heart who has to be put on a pedestal. Not at all, most of us here are evaluating her as a normal individual with her set of flaws and good qualities. And one of your posts also included Salman as your argument. So let me tell you that even with him many of us have only good words when it comes to his being human foundation or the charity he does. Having flaws and not so great personality doesn't take away anyone's good deeds or qualities.

Simply my take on your post/s. End of the day, it is up to you how you want to evaluate her with any sorta words from your dictionary.

Thats a very well reasoned and logically put explanation of one's point of view! Awesome indeed! Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-

-Cruiser-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cruiser-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Naiina-

Excellent post Cruiser ji..Clap
Agree with each and every word about Sapna...Approve

Thanks Naiina ji...Tongue

-Suhana-

-Cruiser-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cruiser-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saloni111

Cruiserji awesome post as ever. You always have unique perspective of any situation. I applaud u for that. Personally I think people like Sapna who is in dire need of counseling should not be brought on voyeuristic show like bigg boss. To see her as an entertainment is ethically wrong.

thanks saloni ji...nice to see no mail from BB team this time!! Tongue

arcoiris

arcoiris

Goldie

arcoiris

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cruiser51

Cruiserji awesome post as ever. You always have unique perspective of any situation. I applaud u for that. Personally I think people like Sapna who is in dire need of counseling should not be brought on voyeuristic show like bigg boss. To see her as an entertainment is ethically wrong.

Dear Cruiserji,

This is Bigg Boss team.Thank you for anticipating an acknowledgement from us. See we are trying to portray Sapna as deranged and frenzied person to make  our host look good. However your innate sensitivity and exceptional writing defeats our purpose. We will continue our best to showcase our host as the hero and others mere mortals. We encourage you to continue writing and thank you again for being a faithful viewer. We truly appreciate your contribution.

Regards,
Bigg Boss

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Martand-Cruiser--Chandramukhi-

-Cruiser-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cruiser-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cruiser51

Dear Cruiserji,

This is Bigg Boss team.Thank you for anticipating an acknowledgement from us. See we are trying to portray Sapna as deranged and frenzied person to make  our host look good. However your innate sensitivity and exceptional writing defeats our purpose. We will continue our best to showcase our host as the hero and others mere mortals. We encourage you to continue writing and thank you again for being a faithful viewer. We truly appreciate your contribution.

Regards,
Bigg Boss

This is too good!!!

ROFLROFLClapROFLROFLClapROFLROFLClapROFLROFLClapROFLROFLClapROFLROFLClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arcoirisChristina_Yang

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.