Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Why I like Sapna-The Child & Woman Rolled in One! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 15

Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 3 Page 15

ChillHum

ChillHum

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Cruiser bhaijaan, I always love your posts and it was one of the reasons i made an account on IF so i could show my appreciation. Today you summed it very well but I beg to differ. I have great admiration for Sidhu for all he has done as a cricketer , commentator, awesome orator and motivational speaker.
 I liked sapna very much in the initial weeks but now as the weeks move on sometimes I cant help but wonder if sapna is indeed such a great player that she cultivated this image of hers in  our minds[ A rebel withour cause, gutsy, volatile , all that she is]. She may know what audiences love in a person and when to use the victim card and add to it a sprinkle of uncertainty/impulsiveness and bingo we have a newer better tattooed version of PM..
I hope I'm wrong as I do like her but lately I've been noticing. 
Why all these cries, mujhe ghar jana hai , aseem bhaiya and blah blah only on nomination days.
Dont forget she's been a hardcore drug user and trust me drug users can be extremely calculative/cold actors and of course Dr. Jekyll and Hyde depending upon time since the last high.

Edited by scofield - 07 November 2012 at 10:58pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

wickedkidtajbuttguess_wh0sarasingh86.Shayari.Mrsimisam-Cruiser-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why I like Sapna-The Child & Woman Rolled in One! (Page 2)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

guess_wh0

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillHumwickedkidtaurusbbRainbowWarriorTeh_Batmannaneta.Shayari.Mrsimisam-Cruiser-Tony_StraK786

-Cruiser-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cruiser-

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocobear

Such a lengthy post..Just read till that Sapna Siddhu hug part on Friday eviction night. I so agree with ya over this one. Salman and BB team were trying to rile her up and lose her cool. Glad that Siddhu handled the situation well.

Aankhein gol-gol mat ghuma Bhaaloo...Wacko

Lo...suitably edited...now read the rest of it...Tongue

sarasingh86

IF-Rockerz

sarasingh86

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
cruiserji I don't know if sapna is innocent or not in this situation.May be or may be not. I m just bowled over your beautiful description of situation and I must applause the way u presented itClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

octaveChillHum-Cruiser-

fkbutt

Goldie

fkbutt

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
let me tell u one more thing...in live telecast last night rajeev and  nikaten were talking about sapna to sidhu ji and they were saying sapna has superiority complex  and sidhu ji sir said no she has not superirotiy but may be inferiority complex and he forcefully said that sapna is not bad at all...aND loVE U SIDHU JI FOR NOT TRAPPING BY URVASHI,NIKETAN and rajeev...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

octave-Cruiser-

nigella

Goldie

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cruiser-

-Chandramukhi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AshmythaChillHumkvltSarkarchocobear-Cruiser-Dexterkilailakhamosshhh

Ashmytha

Ashmytha

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Cruiser ji,
The most beautiful post I have read in a long time.
I will be honest like Sapna and admit, I had tears in my eyes while reading this. Good Job buddy. And thanks for putting it out so beautifully.Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

frhnjnkvltSarkar-Chandramukhi-Dexterkilaila

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.