The Vampire Diaries

<3 Happy Birthday Jot - A Bieber Fever <3 (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 12

Page 1 Page 11
Page   of 12

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MKMJohal

Happy Birthday :) x
Thanks. <3

Originally posted by *Shifali*

OYE!

Happy Birthday Grandpoti ji :D

BRB 
  OYE! You didn't come back. =(

Originally posted by forever_young

Happy Birthday!!!  Have a Fantastic Day!! Party hard!!
haha, thanksss. <3 love the bright pink. XD

Originally posted by curledup

How did I miss this grandchild? I am so sorry worst grandma ever
You are. =( Just kidding. I love youu. <3

Originally posted by PerfecT..GaL

Happy b'day dear
  thank youu..

Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

Cookie Monster! LOL HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

I hope you have an amazing birthday with lots of smiles, hugs, gifts, presents, best wishes and everything else. Hope all your dreams come true. Awwiee. thank you. <3

Just for you:

HAWWW I LOVE YOU. <3

I'm actually eating some as I write. LOL And every time I eat them, I think about you instantly. 

And here's your special chocolate chip cookie cake! Wink Dude, you're the best. Not only were you eating cookies while writing my birthday message but also gifted me cookies.. and a cookie cake? Shocked BFF. Shocked YOU. Shocked

One thing you do not have to share with anyone. Big smile Woot!

Have a splendid birthday Jot! <3 Love working with you on the CC Team & the BC Team!! Star Aww, i love working with you too bud.

Originally posted by scarlet.moon

Wish you a very very very Happy Birthday Jot aka Troublemaker!!! <3 If you haven't still realized yet, thats the new nickname of yours whether you like it or not!Approve May god shower you with lots of love, happiness and success! Have an amazing birthday girl, don't forget to party hard ;) and eat lots of cakes and cookies. I would be died if i don't mention cookies, but don't overload yourself with them. None of us would want to deal with the extra hyper Jot. Once again wishing you a Happy Birthday Jot! See I am not as mean as you, the other day you told me to go die Stern Smile and yet here I am wishing you a happy birthday. OHH that still doesn't change my mind, I will always prefer cupcakes over cookiesCool God Bless You!!
Love,
Komal
First of all, NEW USERNAME Shocked Pretty username. Blushing Oye, i aint no troublemaker. hmph. Anyway, thank youuu. <3 I did eat lots of cake.. a couple cookies too. LOL HEY. You guys love the extra hyper Jot. *grins* I always tell you to die. Like, right now. GO DIE. Big smile ..Ew. You suck. Bye. I love you. Thank you.

Originally posted by P.Kamaljit.Sean

Happpy Birthday Jot . Many Many Happy Returns of the day .
Awww goood tht u loving bieber Big smile

Luv Pooji !
POOJI KI BACHI. Shocked Where the hell have you been? Thankyouu <3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "<3 Happy Birthday Jot - A Bieber Fever <3 (Page 12)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mona1993

Happy Birthday Jot, miss our talks :( I hope I get more time to come here but I am not sure when it will happen :( You have a blast, love ya Heart
Aww, Mona. I miss our talks too. <3 Thank you..

Originally posted by OnlyHope

Happy Belated Birthday, Jot!
Personally, don't know you enough to say much, but erm I do know the Snott...oops the Jot from BC *cough cough* LOL AND I think we've talked a few times on msn? Ehhh enough of that, it's your day..not my time to blabber! Stern Smile So enjoy the day, have fun..eat lotsa dessert and sweet stuff and spread the sweetness around you! Hug

*brings you a whole cookie platter*

HAWWW. YOU ALMOST LET IT OUT DIDN'T YOU? Shocked CC, i swear. *shakes head* Anyhow, thank youuu. <3 But yes, we should talk more so you can get to know me more and then leave me a long message next year right? Big smile I like long messages..*hint hint* Big smile

WOOT! You've always been my fave Buzzer. *stuffs face*

Originally posted by Yuvika_15

many many happy returns of the day! gt bombarded with uni assignments so didnt gt time 2 send in a personal msg 2 radha di...sowweee abt tht..bt hpe u hav a wicked bday! btw sharing is caring jot...par chalo its ya bday so let u hav the cake al for urself... after tht u gta run 2 the gym n lose al those caloriesLOLLOLLOL
  YUVIKA! I don't share cake. Big smile WOO. I don't gain weight man. The awesomeness of having high metabolism. *dances* Thank youuu. <3

Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

happy birthday dear... Smile hope its a good time for u next year Big smile

thank youu. <3

Originally posted by nabil_iitbd

Happy Birthday Clap,,&

wish u all the very best!! Thumbs Up

Aww thanks.

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Predator-

Happy Birthday to the most dominant person on I-F! Hug

Have an a great day, and an even better year to come.

On this special day, I'm ready to give you all my cookies (BC) as a token of my gift to you. Blushing

Enjoy your day Jot! :)
Soniaaa. <3 Aww, thank youuu. Are you? Shocked You're the best. <3

Originally posted by K.Sean

HAPPY BURTHDAYYY JOT! Party
May god bless you and hope you have a wonderful year ahead =)
  KIRAAANNN. Did i tell you how much LURVEE your name? LOL Seriously. XD But thank youuu. <3

Originally posted by Asha_ArSha

Happy birthday dear.

god bless uHug

thank you.

Originally posted by ..first.rain..

Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

If you were in love with Jot, how would you propose to her ?
Get down on my knees while eating chocolate and tell her how much I truly and deeply love her from the bottom of my heart

Jotsy! Many Many Happy Returns of the day! Hope you have a fantastic one and all your wishes come true. Party hard ;)

Love, Khushi

Chocolateee. <3 I'd say yes Embarrassed Awie, thank you Khushi. <3 

Aww yes!! I'm honored Jot ji! But wait, aren't you my sister? Shocked Or my granny? I can't remember the family chart. It spread out LOL Btw, Radha ji... where are the rest of my answers? Embarrassed

you're my maasi idiot. But incest runs in the family so it's okay. LOL HAW. Khushi's answers have been choried. Shocked

Originally posted by ~Saraa~

Happy birthday Jot! Party

Have a fantastic day and an amazing year ahead! Big smileBig smile
  thank youu.. <3

Originally posted by mydesigirl

JB IS A GAY FAG

Yo, tone down the hatred. And maybe check for the DT of the forum next time. Smile Kay? Cool. See ya. Big smile

Originally posted by V.I.P

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!! Thumbs Up

Thanks. <3 AK. OMG. <3 I love you. LOL

Originally posted by -Ayeshaa-

Happy Belated Birthday Jot Hug Can I call you grandma? JK XD Shit I like misread the title, I thought it was Justin Bieber's birthday thread or something, I'm such an idiot dude, and I love reading your stories, I've been printing them out and bringing them to school for silent reading, you are seriously one of my favorite authors, and continue writing so fluently and phenomenal like this :) Hope you had an amazing birthday with bundle of love, gifts, money, etc :) May all your dreams come true!! So planning to ask Justin Bieber out yet? Ur old enough now XD And talk to me on scrap will you :P Is Justin Bieber growing more on you with his deeper voice? XD
  AYESHAAA. <3 Love your name. Big smile NOOO. You cannot. I is still yoing hmph. HAHAHAHAHHA. JB's birthday is in March kay? Stern Smile ShockedNO WAY. Youre serious? Dude, i'm so flattered. Totally speechless. Embarrassed I'm glad you like my work so much. UHHH. Well, if he knows i exist, i shall call him up and let him know that we have a date to go to. LOL HAHA, YES. <3 OMG. I scrapped you. Big smile

Originally posted by sahelrock22

Happy bday Jot.God bless you.
  thank youu. <3

Originally posted by kangna001

Have a great day, filled with loads of surprises and gifts! God Bless u on this wonderful day and may u have many more years to come!
Thank you so much. <3

Originally posted by vivahzone

Bieber wish you may many happy returns of the day...  wish you very best for your future
  It's actually my birthday but... thank you. Big smile

Originally posted by likaboss

Happy birthday Jot Big smile
  THANK YOUU

Originally posted by Ankit.Upadhyay-

WISH U A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
thanks. <3

Originally posted by -Murphy369-

Happy Birthday Jot Hug

I happen to know you have a thing for cookies so Have a Cookie Birthday with Cookie Days and Cookie Night Cookie Queen.. Tongue

Baby Blushing
Awwiee. Cookie land. <3 Thank you. HAHA, at first i thought you were calling ME baby and i was like, AWW. look who's hitting on me, let's get married. =$ and then i realized you were probably making a reference to the song. *heart broken*

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneesha28889

Happy birthday...
Thank youu. <3

Originally posted by Vedo

Happy Birthday Jot! Hug
HOW'D YOU KNOW I LIKE BEARS? Shocked Just kiddng. LOL But i do like bears. thank you. <3

Originally posted by crystalalena

happy birthday JOT.God bless you.PartyPartyParty
  Thank you. <3 PS, i'm waiting for Jab Tak Hai Jaan too. Big smile

Originally posted by -Niky-

First of all, awesome post Radha di! HugClapClap

And many many belated happy returns of the day Jot!EmbarrassedHug
I've troubled you so many times with my PMs/Queries but you've always been polite enough to reply to me in the same sane manner!LOLLOL..

Thanks a lot for being such a sweet MOD & supporter to all the people around!
You're one of the finest CrazyCreatives & IF is proud to have you here!

Stay happy!Big smile

-NikySmile
Niky JI, thank you. Big smile Hey, no problem. I like answering questions. I like PMs in general.. sometimes. LOL Either way, thank you so much.

Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

Originally posted by MP_Radha

AJ It has been a pleasure to know you... You are a rock-star ..No literallyLOL ...You may be Jot to all..but for me u and Beiber are synonymous ..and I like his pose in ur DP...Never mind he looks diff & all grown up now .. So when ever I chat with U in BB BV section..I feel so cool that i know Justin B personally ..Before u throw ur old shoes at meROFL ROFL.ROFL.Wish you a very very happy birthday ...May all your dreams come trueEmbarrassedI hope u are not in your teens any moreLOL

SL! Shocked Big smile Awww. <3 Dude, my avatar is of Chord Overstreet. LOL Aww, thank you. <3 I'm 19 now. Stern Smile ROFL

Chord overstreet ...who is he Confused.. Are u serious or kidding me...Shocked  No He is grown up JB ..isn't he Ouch  Obviously I am getting old Dead
  HAWW, you didn't watch Glee? I didn't either. LOL But he plays Sam. Just google him. It's not JB. As much as i love JB, he can never be as good looking as Chord. XD

Originally posted by mahi0809

Happy Birthday Angel Jot!
Thank youu.

Originally posted by DaMiniii

Happy Birthdaaay Jot! May all your wishes come true! Awesome birthday thread Radha!
Aw, thanks. <3

Originally posted by dangerouzIshk.

Happy birthday Jotyyy*SLAP*ROFL
OYE! *slaps back*hmph, thanks stupid.

Originally posted by Howlarious

Happy "Birthday" gadheri, hope you 'had' a great day. Good to see you're still alive. LOL 
Yo, introduce yourself? LOL But thank youu. <3 Alive from what? BB? LOL

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..first.rain..

Chocolateee. <3 I'd say yes Embarrassed Awie, thank you Khushi. <3 

Aww yes!! I'm honored Jot ji! But wait, aren't you my sister? Shocked Or my granny? I can't remember the family chart. It spread out LOL Btw, Radha ji... where are the rest of my answers? Embarrassed

you're my maasi idiot. But incest runs in the family so it's okay. LOL HAW. Khushi's answers have been choried. Shocked
[/QUOTE]

The heck? You serious? Maasi? When did I get older than you? Our family tree is effed up LOL I wonder where they are... hmph. 

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
..I'm sure you're my maasi. Very sure. *nods*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top