MP_Radha beautiful and fun post πŸ˜Š

Happy B'day Jot!

Thank youuu. <3

Originally posted by -Gunners-

Happy birthday...
Thankss.

Originally posted by Deepali88

πŸ€—Dear JotπŸ€—

Once Again..Wish you a very very very Happy Birthday.. with loads of happiness and success and all that you deserve in your life...May all the blessings be showered to you and your family and God bless you all...Keep smiling and enjoy your life at its best, my heartiest wishes to the most special person of our forum and this very beautiful day of hers...With Loads and loads of love 
Deepali 
Thanks Deepali. <3 Your wishes are much appreciated.

Originally posted by RatiG

Hey Jot Happy Birthday dear...May this coming year bring you loads of success and happiness into your life...

Aww, thank you.

Originally posted by gmsaurabh

happy bday jot.

Thank youu.

Originally posted by asmaju

Happy Birthday JOT
Thank youu.

Originally posted by shreya_luvs

Happy birthday Jot!!!!

Thankss.

Originally posted by CrazyFans1

Happy Birthday Jot
Thank you.
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by MKMJohal

Happy Birthday :) x
Thanks. <3

Originally posted by *Shifali*

OYE!

Happy Birthday Grandpoti ji :D

BRB 
  OYE! You didn't come back. =(

Originally posted by forever_young

Happy Birthday!!!  Have a Fantastic Day!! Party hard!!
haha, thanksss. <3 love the bright pink. XD

Originally posted by curledup

How did I miss this grandchild? I am so sorry worst grandma ever
You are. =( Just kidding. I love youu. <3

Originally posted by PerfecT..GaL

Happy b'day dear
  thank youu..

Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

Cookie Monster! πŸ˜† HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

I hope you have an amazing birthday with lots of smiles, hugs, gifts, presents, best wishes and everything else. Hope all your dreams come true. Awwiee. thank you. <3

Just for you:

HAWWW I LOVE YOU. <3

I'm actually eating some as I write. πŸ˜† And every time I eat them, I think about you instantly. 

And here's your special chocolate chip cookie cake! πŸ˜‰ Dude, you're the best. Not only were you eating cookies while writing my birthday message but also gifted me cookies.. and a cookie cake? 😲 BFF. 😲 YOU. 😲

One thing you do not have to share with anyone. πŸ˜ƒ Woot!

Have a splendid birthday Jot! <3 Love working with you on the CC Team & the BC Team!! β­οΈ Aww, i love working with you too bud.

Originally posted by scarlet.moon

Wish you a very very very Happy Birthday Jot aka Troublemaker!!! <3 If you haven't still realized yet, thats the new nickname of yours whether you like it or not! May god shower you with lots of love, happiness and success! Have an amazing birthday girl, don't forget to party hard ;) and eat lots of cakes and cookies. I would be died if i don't mention cookies, but don't overload yourself with them. None of us would want to deal with the extra hyper Jot. Once again wishing you a Happy Birthday Jot! See I am not as mean as you, the other day you told me to go die 😳 and yet here I am wishing you a happy birthday. OHH that still doesn't change my mind, I will always prefer cupcakes over cookies😎 God Bless You!!
Love,
Komal
First of all, NEW USERNAME 😲 Pretty username. ☺️ Oye, i aint no troublemaker. hmph. Anyway, thank youuu. <3 I did eat lots of cake.. a couple cookies too. πŸ˜† HEY. You guys love the extra hyper Jot. *grins* I always tell you to die. Like, right now. GO DIE. πŸ˜ƒ ..Ew. You suck. Bye. I love you. Thank you.

Originally posted by P.Kamaljit.Sean

Happpy Birthday Jot . Many Many Happy Returns of the day .
Awww goood tht u loving bieber πŸ˜ƒ

Luv Pooji !
POOJI KI BACHI. 😲 Where the hell have you been? Thankyouu <3
Originally posted by Mona1993

Happy Birthday Jot, miss our talks :( I hope I get more time to come here but I am not sure when it will happen :( You have a blast, love ya ❀️
Aww, Mona. I miss our talks too. <3 Thank you..

Originally posted by OnlyHope

Happy Belated Birthday, Jot!
Personally, don't know you enough to say much, but erm I do know the Snott...oops the Jot from BC *cough cough* πŸ˜† AND I think we've talked a few times on msn? Ehhh enough of that, it's your day..not my time to blabber! 😳 So enjoy the day, have fun..eat lotsa dessert and sweet stuff and spread the sweetness around you! πŸ€—

*brings you a whole cookie platter*

HAWWW. YOU ALMOST LET IT OUT DIDN'T YOU? 😲 CC, i swear. *shakes head* Anyhow, thank youuu. <3 But yes, we should talk more so you can get to know me more and then leave me a long message next year right? πŸ˜ƒ I like long messages..*hint hint* πŸ˜ƒ

WOOT! You've always been my fave Buzzer. *stuffs face*

Originally posted by Yuvika_15

many many happy returns of the day! gt bombarded with uni assignments so didnt gt time 2 send in a personal msg 2 radha di...sowweee abt tht..bt hpe u hav a wicked bday! btw sharing is caring jot...par chalo its ya bday so let u hav the cake al for urself... after tht u gta run 2 the gym n lose al those caloriesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
  YUVIKA! I don't share cake. πŸ˜ƒ WOO. I don't gain weight man. The awesomeness of having high metabolism. *dances* Thank youuu. <3

Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

happy birthday dear... 😊 hope its a good time for u next year πŸ˜ƒ

thank youu. <3

Originally posted by nabil_iitbd

Happy Birthday πŸ‘,,&

wish u all the very best!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Aww thanks.

Originally posted by -Predator-

Happy Birthday to the most dominant person on I-F! πŸ€—

Have an a great day, and an even better year to come.

On this special day, I'm ready to give you all my cookies (BC) as a token of my gift to you. β˜ΊοΈ

Enjoy your day Jot! :)
Soniaaa. <3 Aww, thank youuu. Are you? πŸ˜² You're the best. <3

Originally posted by K.Sean

HAPPY BURTHDAYYY JOT! πŸ₯³
May god bless you and hope you have a wonderful year ahead =)
  KIRAAANNN. Did i tell you how much LURVEE your name? πŸ˜† Seriously. XD But thank youuu. <3

Originally posted by Asha_ArSha

Happy birthday dear.

god bless uπŸ€—

thank you.

Originally posted by ..first.rain..

you're my maasi idiot. But incest runs in the family so it's okay. πŸ˜† HAW. Khushi's answers have been choried. 😲

Originally posted by ~Saraa~

Happy birthday Jot! πŸ₯³

Have a fantastic day and an amazing year ahead! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
  thank youu.. <3

Originally posted by mydesigirl

JB IS A GAY FAG

Yo, tone down the hatred. And maybe check for the DT of the forum next time. 😊 Kay? Cool. See ya. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by V.I.P

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks. <3 AK. OMG. <3 I love you. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by -Ayeshaa-

Happy Belated Birthday Jot πŸ€— Can I call you grandma? JK XD Shit I like misread the title, I thought it was Justin Bieber's birthday thread or something, I'm such an idiot dude, and I love reading your stories, I've been printing them out and bringing them to school for silent reading, you are seriously one of my favorite authors, and continue writing so fluently and phenomenal like this :) Hope you had an amazing birthday with bundle of love, gifts, money, etc :) May all your dreams come true!! So planning to ask Justin Bieber out yet? Ur old enough now XD And talk to me on scrap will you :P Is Justin Bieber growing more on you with his deeper voice? XD
  AYESHAAA. <3 Love your name. πŸ˜ƒ NOOO. You cannot. I is still yoing hmph. HAHAHAHAHHA. JB's birthday is in March kay? 😳 😲NO WAY. Youre serious? Dude, i'm so flattered. Totally speechless. 😳 I'm glad you like my work so much. UHHH. Well, if he knows i exist, i shall call him up and let him know that we have a date to go to. πŸ˜† HAHA, YES. <3 OMG. I scrapped you. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by sahelrock22

Happy bday Jot.God bless you.
  thank youu. <3

Originally posted by kangna001

Have a great day, filled with loads of surprises and gifts! God Bless u on this wonderful day and may u have many more years to come!
Thank you so much. <3

Originally posted by vivahzone

Bieber wish you may many happy returns of the day...  wish you very best for your future
  It's actually my birthday but... thank you. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by likaboss

Happy birthday Jot πŸ˜ƒ
  THANK YOUU

Originally posted by Ankit.Upadhyay-

WISH U A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
thanks. <3

Originally posted by -Murphy369-

Happy Birthday Jot πŸ€—

I happen to know you have a thing for cookies so Have a Cookie Birthday with Cookie Days and Cookie Night Cookie Queen.. πŸ˜›

Baby β˜ΊοΈ
Awwiee. Cookie land. <3 Thank you. HAHA, at first i thought you were calling ME baby and i was like, AWW. look who's hitting on me, let's get married. =$ and then i realized you were probably making a reference to the song. *heart broken*
Originally posted by maneesha28889

Happy birthday...
Thank youu. <3

Originally posted by Vedo

Happy Birthday Jot! πŸ€—
HOW'D YOU KNOW I LIKE BEARS? πŸ˜² Just kiddng. πŸ˜† But i do like bears. thank you. <3

Originally posted by crystalalena

happy birthday JOT.God bless you.πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
  Thank you. <3 PS, i'm waiting for Jab Tak Hai Jaan too. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by -Niky-

First of all, awesome post Radha di! πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ‘

And many many belated happy returns of the day Jot!πŸ˜³πŸ€—
I've troubled you so many times with my PMs/Queries but you've always been polite enough to reply to me in the same sane manner!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

Thanks a lot for being such a sweet MOD & supporter to all the people around!
You're one of the finest CrazyCreatives & IF is proud to have you here!

Stay happy!πŸ˜ƒ

-Niky😊
Niky JI, thank you. πŸ˜ƒ Hey, no problem. I like answering questions. I like PMs in general.. sometimes. πŸ˜† Either way, thank you so much.

Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

Chord overstreet ...who is he πŸ˜•.. Are u serious or kidding me...😲  No He is grown up JB ..isn't he   Obviously I am getting old 🀒
  HAWW, you didn't watch Glee? I didn't either. πŸ˜† But he plays Sam. Just google him. It's not JB. As much as i love JB, he can never be as good looking as Chord. XD

Originally posted by mahi0809

Happy Birthday Angel Jot!
Thank youu.

Originally posted by DaMiniii

Happy Birthdaaay Jot! May all your wishes come true! Awesome birthday thread Radha!
Aw, thanks. <3

Originally posted by dangerouzIshk.

Happy birthday Jotyyy*SLAP*🀣
OYE! *slaps back*hmph, thanks stupid.

Originally posted by Howlarious

Happy "Birthday" gadheri, hope you 'had' a great day. Good to see you're still alive. πŸ˜† 
Yo, introduce yourself? πŸ˜† But thank youu. <3 Alive from what? BB? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

you're my maasi idiot. But incest runs in the family so it's okay. πŸ˜† HAW. Khushi's answers have been choried. 😲

The heck? You serious? Maasi? When did I get older than you? Our family tree is effed up πŸ˜† I wonder where they are... hmph. 
..I'm sure you're my maasi. Very sure. *nods*