Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

akshara47

akshara47

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
hello frnds.. after watching yesterday episode all my faith disappeared..Cry suraj failed to admit sandhya..CryCry and sandhya started preparing herself as an ordinary beendni..Confused so it means we have to wait for one more year to see sandy going 2 college or fulfill her dreams..Shocked already it takes one yr after their marriage ( i guess so)  for suraj to know about her dream..Ouch so wat u think will happen next..?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011UMDU

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what's next..?" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
I think something poof will happen, and then Sandhya will get admitted in that college Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshara47b2011

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Either the final date admission date will be extended or if Suraj meets the principal of the college, they would get permission for admission.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akshara47akku8910SwerveBae

AHLMH

Goldie

AHLMH

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

Either the final date admission date will be extended or if Suraj meets the principal of the college, they would get permission for admission.

I think so.Sandhya must b admitted .. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshara47

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
No No nothing like that will happen I totally agree with Bharatiji either the deadline will be extended or Suraj will get a concession from the prinicipal as Sandhya is a University topper and they would like to retain her in their college for future good results.

akshara47

SUNDAWN12

Groupbie

SUNDAWN12

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
i  think sandhya is admitted...as they didnt show anything after admission counter closed...i think principle helped suraj , it will be shown in upcoming episodes...dabh always surprise usWink 

akshara47

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
i just hope we don't have to another year to wait...i don't have that patience already waited for more than a year to see sandy's education track

Iresha.Ishra

Iresha.Ishra

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SUNDAWN12

i  think sandhya is admitted...as they didnt show anything after admission counter closed...i think principle helped suraj , it will be shown in upcoming episodes...dabh always surprise usWink 

Wow sundawn,nice idea...Thumbs Up There's a possibility for that.I wish this will happen in show...

It won't take another year...I mean it shouldn't.If it happens sandy's dream will remain just as a dream...bcz a year means a big time...she'll lose herself and will trap in her new avatar forever...

Edited by Buddhinie - 07 November 2012 at 11:21pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top