Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

What Jasraj needs to improve on

r07c IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
First off, I am a HUGE fan of this guy!! Wow what a versatile and innovative! Never seen such a talented singer perform so well live! The only thing I would suggest to him is to work on pronunciation.  Listening to his Western parts makes me not like them as much as the pronunciation is too off. I know he is Indian and it is not his 1st language, but he needs to work on improving on that. Its like when singers sing a song which is in Urdu...the pronunciation needs to be accurate in order to enjoy the words presented. Being a Westerner with English as my  main language, it kind of hurts my ears because his pronunciation ruins the original. I think if he works on that then he will reach another level like B-Town singers like Vishal Dadlani, Sunidhi Chauhan, Anushka Manchandra and Neeraj Shridar who dominate singing Western songs with English dialogue.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Yes, diction is just as important as feel in the song. You cannot properly convey an emotion without proper diction. The audience doesn't feel it because they don't understand quite what you're saying, or they do, but your diction is off-putting. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index