Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

STAR SPEAK 

NAME: MANAV GOHIL 

I BELIEVE: 

In Karma.Its always rightly said,Put in your best in everything that you do and dont worry about the results.What we experience in this life is because of our past life karma.We produce karma in four ways through our thoughts,through our words,through our actions that we perform ourselves and through actions others do under our instructions.I can be a good person,but bad experiences of ones past do play a role in life.One should try and correct whatever wrongs they have done and take life positively.

MY LUCKY CHARM IS: 

I dont have any lucky charm.I totally believe that I myself have the potential to transform my life.By doing so,even stars or whatever decides a persons destiny,fall in alignment.Rather than me submitting to destiny,the destiny submits to me.

I AM SUPERSTITIOUS ABOUT: 

Though it may sound funny,I tend to become superstitious while playing cricket.I always use my left hand for bowling and spin the ball with left shoulder.Even while fielding,I only use my left shoulder to throw the ball.

WEIRDEST THING I HAVE HEARD WHEN IT COMES TO SUPERSTITIONS: 

A black cat crossing our way brings bad luck is what I find weird.Even a cat is a living being created by the same God.So,how would it bring bad luck for a person and why specially a black cat 

As told to Neha Maheshwri 

[Previous] Bombay Times [Next]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks for sharing. . .nyc interview