Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

India-Forums

Next guests: Gurdas Maan!! Sonakshi/Ajay

r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged

Sonakshi Sinha wore a yellow Manish Malhotra dress to plug her film Son Of Sardaar on Zee TV's Sa Re Ga Ma Pa at Famous Studios in Mahalaxmi, Mumbai on Thursday, November 1.

Sonakshi Sinha wore a yellow Manish Malhotra dress to plug her film Son Of Sardaar on Zee TV's Sa Re Ga Ma Pa at Famous Studios in Mahalaxmi, Mumbai on Thursday, November 1.

OMG Gurdas Maan... I am so stoked!! The heart of Punjab on SRGMP!! What a treat!! Other spoilers are:

Shehnaz will sing Taakte rehte tujhko saanjh saware
Zain Ali will sing Challa---seems like the hightlight of the night!

Edited by robinc07 - 07 November 2012 at 7:32pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gaganjot-tulipbaby53

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing! So is Gurudas Maan the Maha Guru? Confused I like him, but I just thought that maybe they would stick to musical legends as the Maha Gurus. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

music-a-muse

r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Thanks for sharing! So is Gurudas Maan the Maha Guru? Confused I like him, but I just thought that maybe they would stick to musical legends as the Maha Gurus.
Yeah he is the Maha Guru. He is a musical legend of Punjab, if you did not know

Edited by robinc07 - 10 November 2012 at 11:22pm
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by robinc07

Yeah he is the Maha Guru. He is a musical legend of Punjab, if you did not know Big smile

PasswordBox

is connecting you automatically

yes, i know who he is Embarrassed he's a great singer, and he's musically knowledge too
humtum5757 Newbie
humtum5757
humtum5757

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged

It doesn't seem that you know that much about Punjabi culture, because in Punjab, Gurdas Maan is known as the living legend. He has gotten a lot of national and international awards for his contribution in music and films. I am really happy that they finally got him on Sa Re Ga Ma Pa because he is a great inspiration for everyone. 
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by humtum5757

It doesn't seem that you know that much about Punjabi culture, because in Punjab, Gurdas Maan is known as the living legend. He has gotten a lot of national and international awards for his contribution in music and films. I am really happy that they finally got him on Sa Re Ga Ma Pa because he is a great inspiration for everyone. 

I know who is. Embarrassed I've listened to his album songs and film music. He is a musically gifted and knowledgable person, and I like his music. I was just surprised to hear that he was a Maha Guru. It's fine though.
music-a-muse IF-Dazzler
music-a-muse
music-a-muse

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
I wonder who that is in the second pic posted behind and to the left of sonakshi.LOL

Edited by music-a-muse - 10 November 2012 at 5:14am
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by music-a-muse

I wonder who that is in the second pic posted behind and to the left of sonakshi.LOL

it looks like padmanav LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index