Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-Kash-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kash-

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Omg Omg Omg Did I hear what I thought I heard, Yash was actually flirting with Aarti for the first time ever!!! And no one even made a post about that!? Such a romantic dialogue: "Aap meri Nazar se dekhengi to pata chalega" hayeee main mar jawan!!
And his eyes gazing over Aarti like she is his angel, the love in his eyes, the eyelids moving in slow motion as he doesn't want to waste a second not absorbing her beauty!!!
Gurmeet, you absolutely killed me today!! Only one scene today, but really the most memorable one and drool worthy!!!
Yash makes me think, "Can a guy be this adorable, sensitive, and romantic in love?"
No wonder he was so attached to Arpita, she was his sunshine, but now it is Aarti who is becoming the joy of his life! And the best part is he has started taking initiatives in the relationship and not walking away all the time!! I am so proud of him!! My YashJi! Embarrassed

Edited by kashish 1322 - 07 November 2012 at 5:43pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

poojainamDeepamahipadmavathiismummiscoangle79jyoti_10Pooja_11nirmalac99disha_rajdevrani1209padmavarteju1816VersatileStarpsaniyanan0102--Iqra--gshow2011aanyakunatDMKJ_VBleenukiguruManali_IamGCiansuhaaanaPuvZBul3ilovepyaaranu93ZsterRoseKrantiGuru_JKRIsYaRoCHeRAngel_Luvgafulu14Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YashJi ki suhaani subah!" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gshow2011

IF-Rockerz

gshow2011

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Yes , he is amazingly romantic actor. Every look of his goes deep within you his eyes are scanners and his voice uuuf

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_2010VersatileStarpsaniya-Kash-

-Kash-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kash-

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
His loving gaze touches your soul and truly makes you blush!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_2010gshow2011

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Yeah his flirting was so... Day Dreaming! Aarti looked surprised too! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gshow2011-Kash-

-Kash-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kash-

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
I loved how Aarti played along coolly!
But OMG Yash ka first time full on hitting on Aarti and the forum ka itna thanda reaction! So disappointed :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angle79pal_2010gshow2011

-Kash-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kash-

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gshow2011

Yes , he is amazingly romantic actor. Every look of his goes deep within you his eyes are scanners and his voice uuuf

Oh don't even get me started on his voice, his romantic voice is so sexy and pure seduction! His voice is velvety!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_2010

-Kash-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kash-

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Looks like not a lot of people agree or don't have anything to say about the scene! :(

pal_2010

PuvZ

IF-Sizzlerz

PuvZ

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Yashji is getting very naughty with Aarti nowadays. always trying to impress her

IsYaRoCHeR

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.