Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Rahm

As long as we keep at it, they will hear us at one point or another

Fans CAN make a difference! In MJHT, they had killed off Rati Pandey's character but due to fans calling/emailing constantly they were forced to bring her back! If we all unite and push for a change, perhaps we'll see one. If anything we won't have any regrets as we tried our best!

I didn't know that about MJHT but thanks I feel a little more hopeful now. You are right as long as we try our best if nothing else we can say we tried our best to save it, better than regretting it later.

Will keep bombarding them via e-mail and twitter and hope for a good result.
madmaxine thumbnail
Hum ek senty story share karna chahte hain. 

I have made many excellent friends because of IPKKND. Joe is one of them. We became friends because of our love for sarcasm, Urdu poetry (though she's the expert) and most importantly, IPKKND. We hail from different countries, speak different native languages, and come from different religious and cultural backgrounds. If someone had told me, i'd become excellent friends with someone online a year ago, I'd have laughed in their faces. Today, I count her among my best friends. 

All this because of a television soap. That's got to mean something. My friendship with her and my other friends from on here will continue, irrespective of what happens to this show, because we have other common interests. But the fact that we became friends because of this show, that I cannot forget. And to see it reduced to this pile of horse shit makes me mad. Very mad. 

If I could sue someone for emotional atyachaar, I would. 

OK, that is all. I love all my IF friends. πŸ€—

nonasi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Res/Bookmarking

Edit: Lol, you guys actually 'like'd my non-post? πŸ€—

Okay, I love it when you make posts. πŸ˜Š At this point, my mind has been so f**ked with that I couldn't tell if you were being serious or not until quite late into reading the main letter. πŸ˜• That said though, you're right: this show managed to strike a very strong chord with a very diverse audience and doesn't deserve to face such a miserable end.

I'm in a very cynical frame of mind right now (i.e. points 2 and 3 are really appealing to me, especially number 2 right now, though my idealistic side would love for 1 and 4 to happen too), but seeing as how I was pissed off enough to voice my displeasure on forum32, I seriously encourage people to write (it does make you feel better). And it doesn't matter if anyone listens or not; there is no point whatsoever in bottling things up (plus, spamming a Rupert Murdoch media outlet is just icing on the cake for me πŸ˜†). Trust me; there's a reason why I went from absolute silence on this forum to a hopeless spammer in a very short time span.

Granted, we are mostly working off of a lot of 'unofficial' info and speculation, but this bullshit needs to be dealt with. (Sorry for all the cursing. That's something else that's really become aggravated with all this background bakwaas.)

Edited by nonasi - 11 years ago
Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I will always be grateful for the wonderful people I have met on this forum. I have read some amazing peieces of work that have brought me great joy, laughed my head off at the amazing wit and humour displayed here, cried at some of the poignant personal stories people have shared, cursed and cussed the show , the cvs, the channel with great gusto and pleasure, drooled over a man miles younger than me like a teenager, gawped and fallen in love with a woman though I am not gay, 
And I have learnt so much from my interactions with the people here.

For all that I will always be grateful to this show despite the sorrows it has brought me.
Edited by Japonica - 11 years ago
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Joey..

Thanks for taking the initiative and composing such a compelling message.

faree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
bang on post lets spread the word
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anjaani07

I didn't know that about MJHT but thanks I feel a little more hopeful now. You are right as long as we try our best if nothing else we can say we tried our best to save it, better than regretting it later.

Will keep bombarding them via e-mail and twitter and hope for a good result.

Yes. I never watched MJHT but a friend did and they were such unified fans when it came to bringing back Rati, I remember. They called and emailed daily. We unfortunately don't have that much time so we need to make ourselves heard ASAP and as loudly as possible.

If anyone has TellyChakkar on FB, post the link to this topic, please!
meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Perfect post and you have addressed all the issues. Glad you made a separate post..
Agree with all your points; i am shocked at the PH and its lack of respect for its story, actors and audience.
Hopefully we can make a differenceπŸ‘πŸΌ

musicfan5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘πŸΌ...Agree...Beautifully and very aptly written...Hope SP comes thru for us...
.Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Bookmarked.

Maxine..

*sniff*  You and Joey both have such an awesome way with words, I feel like giving you both a big  πŸ€—