Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

priniva

Groupbie

priniva

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
wow wonderful job. i lik it verymuchSmile yar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ROSID Uncuts ~(Updtd 5th Jan) (Page 4)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aemy

Goldie

Aemy

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 3:09am | IP Logged
hello every one yesterday we got an awesomest ROSID scene so here i am with the uncut.. i am sorry guys i am still trying to add subtitles in the video 
as i ahven't so here is the summary of what happened for those who cannot understand hindi here is the scene summary in english Smile

Mataji asked Roli what happened to her .. how she is hurt? roli siad nuthing much but then manu mausi asked that no tell us the details and also tell us how did u find the tempo .. roli then nodded to simar who started explaining what happened all were listening and siddhant was looking at roli clearly angry on her for not taking care of herself.. one simar and roli told everything that what happened.. siddhant thought in his mind that i am proud of you roli but u have proved one thing today that u dunt care for urself if incase u have to save the family u will hurt urself in saving them..and then scene changes manu mausi was insisting that rolis hould applu ointment as it would heal the wound faster but roli was afraid so she was denying then siddhant came and manu mausi took advantage of the situation and asked siddhant to take care of roli as she was not listening to her .. siddhant took the medicine box and sit infront of roli then he told her that she should apply ointment and started applying it but it hurt and roli holds his hand .. then after applying the bandage he stand up to leave but roli holds his hand and came closer to him and says  sorry ...he smiled and then he asked her what are u hiding from me roli tell me i love u and i know that u r hiding something inside u and that thing is hurting u roli first began to tell him but then she stopped as she was afraid that he might stop her and will not let her take such a huge risk and tell him that there is nuthing and she is okay siddhant thinks to himself that she must be hiding something but what?? and then roli thought to herself that i am sorry siddhant ji once all this is over and i will be successful i will tell u but for now i cannot...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tweety8hangok

hangok

IF-Rockerz

hangok

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged
thank you, thank you, thank you Hug

you are the best, i was dieng to know what happent between them, but as ever my saviour ( you came) thank youuuClapClapClap

sita_rama

Goldie

sita_rama

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Thank u so much for update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aemy

Aemy

Goldie

Aemy

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hangok

you are the best, i was dieng to know what happent between them, but as ever my saviour ( you came) thank youuuClapClapClap

Hugyou are most welcome Big smile and it is for you especially as i knew that u dunt understand hindi... from now on i will post teh summary of the scene with the uncut Big smile and i had put a banned on ur thank u Wink

Aemy

Goldie

Aemy

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita_rama

Thank u so much for update

u r most welcome Smile

hangok

IF-Rockerz

hangok

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aemy

Hugyou are most welcome Big smile and it is for you especially as i knew that u dunt understand hindi... from now on i will post teh summary of the scene with the uncut Big smile and i had put a banned on ur thank u Wink

yes i know , but how couldnt i thank you after such long timeEmbarrassed,
you know that you are amazing Hug
cant wait for more ROSID scene, take careWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aemy

Aemy

Goldie

Aemy

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aemy

yes i know , but how couldnt i thank you after such long timeEmbarrassed,
you know that you are amazing Hug
cant wait for more ROSID scene, take careWink

yupzzz cann't wait for more.. and hope the scene wud be gud

Post Reply New Post

Go to top