Poll

Who do you think insulted Sugni the most?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Raininmountains thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sugni has been insulted so many times. Who do you think insulted her the most. This is just so I know what others think.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

razor12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can we have one more option that is 'SUGNI'.

Sugni herself caused the biggest insult by arranging her own sardhakai and hence the downfall of her and all the peoplewho cared for her started.

If anybody thinks Vikram insulted 'Sugni' then sugni is the root cause of that insult.
She called for it with her 'swaying' personality.

Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What ever Razor 12  said  I agree 100%
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aditya
aditya is an big insult to sugni
marrying a person like aditya is an insult to any women whether amrita or anyonelse
this is the punishment for sugni choosing adi over vikram who truly loved her where as adi just infactuated by her
she choosed lust infactuation over true love
this is a big insult to her
by marrying  aditya she proved that all the allegations vikram put on her character are true

komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sugni Herself is an insult on womanhood,friendship,lovers,family values,ethics AND MORALS. Nobody can insult her.
Unekalakmini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes it is true that Sugni insulted her self to doing Sardhakai...If she wanted to go away from Vikram she had another options to avoid him...
But here Vikram is the person who most insulted her...
first he has taken an advantage of her dreams and bedni status made her to love him...he offered help and so much careness for her and depending on it, she loved a man who like her father from the age...that is a insult..

he hide that his wife is alive and kept it as a secreat to sugni...and went marry her without getting divorce...Insult again...
when Sugni wants to go away he forced her to be with him ...insult...
 finally got into Rewa's trap and openly insulted her to saying that she is a bad low cast woman...

JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sugni: she insulted her own so-called principles by selling herself in sardakai, etc

MT and Vikram just spoke the truth. Sugni's own actions made their words truth instead of insult.
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sugni .. !!!

She is a insult for herself and all women !!!!
razor12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I do not agree that Vikram took advantage of S's bedini status. Also, I don't agree he made S to fall for him. Because from the day she met Vikram, she was shown having attracted to him and impressed by his don't care whosoever ways of handling situations.

I admit he is not saint but a simple human being and a possessive lover. When he fell in love, he didn't know Reva is alive. When he came to know, it was all over for him between him and Reva. He didn't share it with Suguni and I admit this also as his gravest mistake. He didn't trust his love as he very well know S only goes by principles not by analysing the consequences. He didn't wanted to lose her and by then it was too late for them to get parted as the whole society is against their marriage and Suguni's life would become more miserable if they were not wedded and S goes out of Vikram's protection. Which made him commit the mistake of going for wedding with her by hook or crook.

G didn't understand his this logic and she misunderstood that V is only lusting over S.

Same with Adi, until Adi saw the property documents in Sugni's name and the pain Vikram was going thru after breaking the wedding with Sugni, he didn't realize that his mama truely loved S.

Up until Sardhakai, I was with Sugni, I didn't like TVS taking S for granted till this point in the story. I like him for the way he loved/supported S but taking her to wedding without letting her know the actual fact was not digested enough by me.

Getting her Sardhakai as an impulsive decision to get back at TVS and wanting some random Thakur to do it was pathetic. Accepting Sardhakai from Adi and forcing herself on him knowing he is Amrutha's fiancee was not right but, I still credited her as it was her one more impulsive decision under circumstances.

After Sardhakai, she had chances to go away from TVS home but she didn't. Accepted that she is indebted to Adi but can't she pay back to him by staying out of Adi-Amu relationship? No, she didn't do it.

People may say Vikram did not let her go. Yes, he will not let her go as he very well wanted to make Sugni understand his POV and make her forgive him. She didn't go because she was already bonded to Vikram's love and was unable to break out of that bond. But, wanted to put the blame on someone and she had Vikram available to blame (as he was already trialled as the culprit and can be readily blamed for everything). She was on her zid to fulfill her dream and to stick to her principle and because of this zid she played with Adi-Amu future. Never even realizing she is playing the other woman in their relationship.

I don't buy the argument that Adi-Ammu were not married. They were already engaged and it was a love relationship. Whether the wedding happened or not, Adi was committed to Amu. She don't have any right to ask Adi to marry her. This irked Vikram and made him to more aggressively pursuit her.

Of all the 4 Sugvi & Adi-Amu, Vi and Amu are more matured people who understand the true meaning of love. You can't force love on someone. It happens and it happened between Sugvi. But S is in constant denial mode until Vikram left her to move on with her life as she wanted. When the vaccum is created then she realized she can't live without him so can't marry Adi (she didn't stick to Adi here again). She confused Adi, MT and TVS again with her actions contradicting her statements. This whole thing led TVS to confront S and call her names I felt this is an impulsive act on TVS part (but it happened after he went near death situation) so, had to give him the credit of being frustrated with S's ways of misleading Adi. S could have proved him wrong by telling the truth to MT in private. But, no it didn't happen and she again ended up with another impulsive decision to get married to Adi by means of emotional blackmail. I couldn't digest this impulsive decision as it was the first time her TM made a serious allegation on her inspite of the bond they share (both S and V know how much they love eachother). Under such circumstance one would first try to clear the allegation rather not prove it to be true.

I can go on and on but the post already went long so rest my case here.

With this I conclude, S with her impulsive nature and immaturity caused all the insult to herself. Inspite of having the best intentions due to lack of proper judgement she wrecked havoc in everyones life around her.
Thank you for taking time  to read my thoughts. I had to vent it out somewhere and fortunately or unfortunately, I found this thread to do it.

Sorry if I hurt anybody's feelings. Only presenting my POV.

Edited to refine some points. My laptop keyboard is a bit cranky one.

Edited by razor12 - 11 years ago
..Pankhudi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
if you want to know who insulted sugni the most ... then my answer is NOBODY  ! i mean to insult a person like sugni you have to think lower then her (sugni) and i bet nobody can do that ...

1. she doubted on vikram love's as lust ( i am not surprised here a bedni can only think of lust as she don't know what is love  she must have got this tendency from her mother gulabia )😡

2. she ditched amrita ( again i am not surprised she proved she is a true bedni )

3. she turned adi against his uncle ( oh how awful this is another trait of sugni the bedni)👎🏼

4. she lied to every one about her being a bedni girl just to get vikram's wealth or to punish him for loving her with all his heart ( i am still doubtful here)😕

and the list goes on and on ... sugni insulted womenhood !!🤬

then, how can anyone else can insult  sugni no no not possible !!😈