My take on Sandhya's silence. - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by catastrophic

I think she is silent because she is love with suraj.and is scared if she protests bhabo will send her away from suraj.

yeh pyaar ka mamla hai.don't make it sound so complicated. ☺️
Kya karoon beta meri aadat hain har cheez complicated banana aur is umar main badlav ki umeed kum hain.
Originally posted by ami_dabh

Umdu Chachi:- πŸ€—!πŸ€—!πŸ€—!πŸ€—! I just clarified because I believe violence n non-violence both play their parts n both are necessary.
I never ever said only non violence got us independence. The comparision between Congress and revolutionaries was made to  show that one tried to break the system from inside by joining it through elections while the revolutionaries shunned the Govt.  Our Non cooperation movement ended with violence. The civil disobedience also had a share of violence and Quit India was totally violent.  I was only talking about Sandhya remaining in the Rathi household like Congress and getting her due than walking out like revolutionaries and not being recognised. Edited by UMDU - 11 years ago
So sorry double post.Edited by UMDU - 11 years ago
Originally posted by UMDU

Kya karoon beta meri aadat hain har cheez complicated banana aur is umar main badlav ki umeed kum hain.

dhanya bhag hamare bhabo swayam forum me padhare. 😲 πŸ˜‰

dhanya bhag hamare bhabo swayam forum me padhare. 😲 πŸ˜‰
 Thank you so much beta. Itna samman , meri aankhon main aasu aa gaye.  Udhar khade khade mera muh kya dekh raha hain? He mhara Ramji karam phoot gaye maro. Aaja paas  aa ke beth  Tel malish teri bhi kar deti hun. Sandhya beendani ki tarah IPS wagare ka chakar to nahi hain? 

Thank you so much beta. Itna samman , meri aankhon main aasu aa gaye. Udhar khade khade mera muh kya dekh raha hain? He mhara Ramji karam phoot gaye maro. Aaja paas aa ke beth Tel malish teri bhi kar deti hun. Sandhya beendani ki tarah IPS wagare ka chakar to nahi hain?

sirf aapki anumati chaliye aap de nahi rahi. πŸ˜ƒ

sirf aapki anumati chaliye aap de nahi rahi. πŸ˜ƒ
Kya karu beta aaj kal ke bachon main dhairya naam ki cheez hi nahi hain. Abhi thoda intezar karo. Itni bhi buri nahi hoon. 300 episode poore hone do anumati bhi mil jayege. Tab tak tel maalish se tumhe apne sapne bhoolana ki koshihsh to kar hi sakti hoon na.
i can only say that my head is spinning like hell watching the show now a days..πŸ€ͺ..the show is going haywire ...i hv lost the emotional connection from the show ...everything is looking so fake ...to me now a days
Originally posted by sita11

i can only say that my head is spinning like hell watching the show now a days..πŸ€ͺ..the show is going haywire ...i hv lost the emotional connection from the show ...everything is looking so fake ...to me now a days
Agree with you 100%  .It is dragging too much. We are just passing time creating threads discussing arguing and spending time. If they start a padaku Sandhya track with 0 romance I have decided I will quit watching. Bhabo Sandhya pe emotional atyachar kar rahi hain CVs hum per emotional atyachar kar rahe hain.😭 I will miss the forum though as I have made good friends here .Edited by UMDU - 11 years ago

Agree with you 100%  .It is dragging too much. We are just passing time creating threads discussing arguing and spending time. If they start a padaku Sandhya track with 0 romance I have decided I will quit watching. Bhabo Sandhya pe emotional atyachar kar rahi hain CVs hum per emotional atyachar kar rahe hain.😭 I will miss the forum though as I have made good friends here .

Agree with you UMDU already with a week of no SURYA scenes is the reason we are not feeling so interested in the show but still because it is moving the story along we are still watching it but if this kind of serious epi's with too many dark scenes of BhaSan interactions continue the show will loose viewers like us.

Hope CVs will not drag the EB's (Emotional Blackmails) on Sandy and Suraj throughout this track.

Meena's antics are also not getting any laughs as it is overshadowed by BhaSan scenes...