Protest Post III: What a Joke!

Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok Continuing with my  protesting/frustration on this  joke of a Show.
  Our newly wed couple is facing contempt from the entire family, if the audience is supposed to feel sorry for them, and support them you CV's have given us  no reason to do so. Now I am thinking either 20+ people on this forum  are have something wrong with our brains, that we are disgusted  by the lead pair  (I am speaking of the CHARACTERS NOT the respected Actors). And can not accept nor understand the idiotic actions of these two people.  Maybe one of your writers  can come here and explain  what in your heads made this marriage so right.!
  Sugni ran down the stairs determined to clear the air and reveal the truth to all,  hahaha🤣 , the truth came out  from Vickram and Reva of all people.  Sugni is deeply hurt and offended by Vickrams harsh words towards her yesterday, poor girl,  yet some how she is not seeing that ...OMG  what am I doing...I love Vickram, I am his Meera, he is mad at me how can i explain it to him  ...I know  I will marry his nephew and prove how good I am.
 Adi ...hmmm Oh  wow! wonderful Adi., what a loving and responsible nephew.. he is  all  I know Sugni loves my Mama and my Mama loves Sugni...but I love Sugni to😭...I know my Reva Mami is all out for the property, and I know she and her brother is planning to hurt  Mama  maybe they already did?... Should I reveal that truth to any one? ...I know!  I will get dressed up amd Marry Sugni...so I can Save  Rava and Vickrams Marriage...I am making this big "Sacrifice" to keep my family together! My feelings for Sugni is  pure and true. Don't worry  they will see it soon!
 Vickram  comes down in a Rage, obviously the fool  of a man can not see the true intentions behind these peoples actions, he accuses them of conspiring to Kill him and  even after being witness to Reva and Niranjans interactions  Mr. Adi stood there  like he was dumb!  Sugni is all out to protect her "husband"...no longer has any concern that  Vickram  was almost killed ...and the only reason he went to the temple was because he got a note from "Sugni " calling him there.  She is so hurry to get married  rather than clear up that big  "attempted murder" accusation now hanging on her head???
 Like everything else in this show the loopholes and inconsistencies are ridiculously  stupid!!!  The  new beginning of the show is misleading, as you stated the  events that happend in such a way that totally by passes everything Vickram  has done for Madame Sugni and her  family!  Are you so desperate to gain sympathy for these two that you are dilibrately  trying  to make new viewers  think Vickram Singh  is the man that deserves all the hate in this  show???  
Please that will not happen any time soon.
 Now the story  will be about poor Sugni making a respectable life in this house with her husband and possessive ex lover?
 What should we respect/ the fact that she used Adi to get away from Vickram, but since she can't stay away from Vickram , she has to live under his roof, in front of  his eyes, and he should be all happy about it? Should we respect the fact that because  of her And uncle and Nephew  who were like father and son, are now at logger heads? Should we respect the fact that although she claims to love the man, she spares no chance in publicly humiliating him ?  Yes Sugni is Such a respectable  person right now!
You CV's did  a wonderful job  spoiling this girls character!😡
 Vickrams  Scream of frustation today is a reflection of how alot of us are feeling at the moment. 

Edited by Vinnie79 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

👏
awesome
lets c not wat answer they will give 2 our questions
v.simple they twist turn and show some illogical,insensible and turn all our points in a twisted way against vikram
 yeah vikram coz he is the only one to take all the blame
may be cvs think like this anyone can do wrong things esp aditya,sugni,gulabiya but y v have this character called vikram 2 take all there blame on his head
now all our points are twisted and turned in such a way against vikram and dump tat on our faces
this is wat they are doing frm few weeks
we ask them logical points they twist turn and try so hard 2 show as its all vikram fault and dump on us
does cvs think only village peoplewatch this show not who are educated
anyways education is ntng 2 do with sense
anyone with some commonsense can understand their dirty tricks
stop it now cvs enough is enough
komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Excellent post vinnie and regarding this statement "Maybe one of your writers  can come here and explain  what in your heads made this marriage so right.!
I guess we already have their spokes person in this forum if you look around will get to know he/she is just here to point on "how perfect adini is" 🤣 Well i have to agree ONLY 2 cheap and characterless people can made perfect couple🤣

JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree with you Vinnnie. I don't know who hired these crazy writers.
When Vikram was screaming away on that cliff and firing his gun, I felt so bad for him and then when I realised that, that was THE ONLY scene with him in the entire episode, I felt like screaming away and shooting my TV!!!!!!
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very nice post vindra !!!

CV R trying to change history they will never tell the truth !!!! they wont tell that sugni sold her self ... lie cheat ext ext... they will say she is PURE AND GOOD but vikram is BAD

but Sorry CV we watch every episode and we know what u show in every episode
K.swati885 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved ur post...nd agreed!! Seriously they both are sick...nd confused... Whts wrng with them??specially Adi why he did't reveal the truth... Jst for a stupid girl he made his realshnsip wid his MAMA cheap... Vikrm alwys loved him like his own son... Do u rembr vikm usse kya kh k bulata tha ?? " Adi beta" kya beta aisa hota hai??
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: K.swati885

Loved ur post...nd agreed!! Seriously they both are sick...nd confused... Whts wrng with them??specially Adi why he did't reveal the truth... Jst for a stupid girl he made his realshnsip wid his MAMA cheap... Vikrm alwys loved him like his own son... Do u rembr vikm usse kya kh k bulata tha ?? " Adi beta" kya beta aisa hota hai??

vikram loved adi as his son but adi never love vikram as his father
else... he would never accept G promise cos of his dad who left him !!!

he proved that he is not son of vikram even vikram loved him that way
he is selfish backstabber cheater liar n so on
Charuu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Excellent post! CV's are either naturally sick or they enjoy us being sick of them! 
croziaxx thumbnail
 Excellent !  👏 👏
pjarpi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so agree wid your post...i have stopped watching the show long back and just came back here to see if they have improved...but to my surprise..things ahve gone worse...all the characters have lost the plot and are free to do whatever they want to...

High time they close the show...