Phir Subah Hogi

Did VIkram sacrifice willingly? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged

Sorry to be party pooper but I don't get this concept of bringing a new person in for TVS.

Either Sugni is his true love in which case its her and no one else or yes he loved Sugni a great deal but moves on.

Personally I think for TVS, Sugni is his true love / life (regardless of whether she is deserving of that or not) and its her and no one else. That is why he has been fighting soo hard to bring her back into his life since the wedding debacle.

I think if she is out of reach now its pretty much over for him in terms of personal life. I just hope that he still divorces Reva not because he can bring Sugni back but because he wants to remove her from his life once and for all (she made his life hell when they were married and is the reason for losing Sugni)

Even if Sugni is not the one I think its way to early for him to even contemplate being with someone else.

Just MPOV. Do not wish to hurt anyone.

Edited by payal7 - 08 November 2012 at 9:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikaJulieD

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did VIkram sacrifice willingly? (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Charuu

Groupbie

Charuu

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Payal - i totally understand your POV and frankly thats the way i want it to be as well. But its just that with this new shade, we are n ever going to be able to see vikram;s old self. I dont tihnk CV's will ever head in that direction either. Just so because i am missing vikram's cute acts!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoy

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged

Charuu

Too much has happended for him to be the old TVS. Life experiences changes people but does not destroy their core values/principles/characteristics.

So I would like to see flashes of the old characteristics appearing and that would be completely cosistent with the character.

The 2 things i would like to see (I know I am not going to get my wish but will say it anyway) are:
- TVS deals with losing Sugni with dignity (he is very hurt and he can tell her he will never give up on her but I don't want him chasing her like he has done for the last 2 months)
- find out about what Reva and Niranjan tried to do and deal with them

Edited by payal7 - 08 November 2012 at 9:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoygaayika

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
@ Payal: It's really easy to tell you have not watched alot of these serials. Your comments are so logical. Wink
Anyway, I myself don't want him to immediately find a new love. I want him to make Adini suffer alot first.
Vikram is my favourite character and I want him to eventually find love again. I am thinking Suhasi Dhami will be great here and plus I think they acted together previously. I want him to get some happiness too. If matches are made in heaven and Adini is one such match because Sugni WILL fall in love with Aditya {according to CVs here} then it means that Vikram is yet to meet his true love and his match made in heaven will come true.

ocendejoy

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
JulieD

This the first ever Indian serial i have watched and after the trauma this has turned out to be I will never watch another one again.

I started watching this because of Gulki and Varun as Sugni and TVS the characters (not Vini the jodi). Sugni's character has been soo butchered that it very hard to feel anything for her anymore other than grab her by the shoulders and shake her until her brain engages. The only reason I am percevering is because I still see something decent in TVS's character even though it has been butchered but I ma not sure i can take much more of this crap storyline.

ocendejoy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.