Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Charuu

Groupbie

Charuu

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
well - After i saw that humiliating episode yesterday, i shut down my laptop screens to get away from this serial...but vikram's magnanimous and charming character just pulled me back. I want him back ,...with the same charm, bountiful heart, exploding emotions, humour quotient and above all the selfless love! But like most of you i am not ready to see him in a negative shade. I cant accept anything but a positive therapy from vikram. He got to be back in the Haveli as his ( old self minus suguni wanter). That alone will be the best punishment for Suguni...! 

Admist all these thoughts, i still gave my benefit of doubt to the CV's. Did they make Vikram sacrifice suguni at his own will. He saw how Adi cared for Suguni (my pov - throw up), he saw how Reva might put suguni  in danger if she married vikram ...with all tihis in mind...did he decide that Suguni needs a neat life and nothing less... just like how he prommised . KNowing that Suguni has come back for him and would not accept if he asked her to marry Adi...did he stage this whole drama!

What can i say, being a vikram lover...i can only think positive things for Vikram!

Chaaru!

Edited by Charuu - 07 November 2012 at 2:00pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymohanishasunnyroshiSaviosaraffseemasrgaayikababygirl198722NandzLuvlidvinJulieDpayal7ForeverSHINee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did VIkram sacrifice willingly?" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swapna258

swapna258

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
hii,
iam not fan of vikram.but my mind is also thinking same way.after vikram sugani will get entair property not reva.he knows very well reva char.he matured person. 
first reason she was attempt to kill vikram.once he marry sugani.she doesnot care about suguni and vikram.that y he did this way.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lidvinharianjana

Vinnie79

IF-Rockerz

Vinnie79

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Well Charru
 If Vickram dose that ...that would be the best revenge he can have on these two ingrates!...Prove that is love is also pure. I hope that is the case here...but  I don't think the CV's will let  him off that easy. Vickram Singhs purpose in this show is to endure countless  emotional tourture Disapprove

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysunnyroshiSaviosaraffseemasrgaayikababygirl198722lidvinForeverSHINee

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Wow Charu, you really are a positive thinker. But I doubt it because that would only emphasize how disgusting Adini jodi is and we all know by now that Adini jodi is the CVs baby.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyCharuuseemasrlidvinForeverSHINeeronshaan

seemasr

seemasr

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Even If Vikram Singh goes out Haveli when Sugni is going to leave him alone.She would follow him.She has an egenda against Vikram.
Gof spare any human being from such Revenge spitting Girl friend.

Edited by seemasr - 07 November 2012 at 11:18pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoylidvinJulieDForeverSHINeeronshaan

NandzLuv

Goldie

NandzLuv

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Vikram is the hero of the show & no one else ..Will watch fr him oly ...He s too charming & sweet , love t

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoylidvinbabygirl198722JulieDronshaan

lidvin

Goldie

lidvin

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Charuu u posted exactly what i am thinking hope it goes that way. Also sugni in haveli now will learn reva truth and reva woudn't like TVS nodding for their graha pravesh she will scheme again. Let see what the CV's show Sugni meera for Vikram or Sungi like Adi falls in love with ADI like super-speed train.

Edited by lidvin - 08 November 2012 at 1:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyForeverSHINeeJulieD

Charuu

Groupbie

Charuu

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
And i certainly dont mind a new jodi for vikram! 
So much to get suguni a run! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoycroziaxxJulieD

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.